NC NTERS CHECK IN

i double copped but it's really blue.

should be noted that i have a shoe problem and am seeking help

so you should prolly ask someone else

but it's really blue.

haha..i mean it wouldn't really hurt me any. they look nice, but they're still heavily around my area so i might wait for one more paycheck and order these NB 580s i like a lot

haha..i mean it wouldn't really hurt me any. they look nice, but they're still heavily around my area so i might wait for one more paycheck and order these NB 580s i like a lot

If any of you size 11.5, 12.0 wearers are interested before I post in the buy/sell forum...

size 12.0 Jordan Retro V black/metallic silver nds
size 11.5 Lebron IV birthday w/ case Vnds
size 11.5 Jordan retro VII LS pearl/pacific blue VVnds

if you guys are interested i'll send pictures and we can toss around a price

I woke up at 3:00 A.M., went to the bathroom, looked out the window and the house behind me was on fire. Apparently this is the 7th incident of arson in the Clayton area in the last year.

I kind of joked how nothing serious happened out here, and the biggest news story was about a cop who was stuck in his car for 3 hours because he was "held hostage" by bees, and then this happened.  I had no idea about the arson case until my neighbor told me about it.  We just signed the papers for this house on the 3rd, and officially started living in it last Thursday.  Earlier this year a 13 year old and a 14 year old were both arrested and charged for a couple of the arsons.

wale claimed no knowledge of the show at uncg...so who knows if he's gonna be there...just a heads up

Hey fellas, been a minute since I posted in here. My lady's birthday is coming up and she wants to a few days in Charlotte before we head to Charlston, SC for vacation. Any must see spots would be appreciated! Any malls, restuarants, clothing/shoe spots also! Thanks in advance.

Hey fellas, been a minute since I posted in here. My lady's birthday is coming up and she wants to a few days in Charlotte before we head to Charlston, SC for vacation. Any must see spots would be appreciated! Any malls, restuarants, clothing/shoe spots also! Thanks in advance.

Epicentre in uptown is where id go

as far as malls:southpark, concord mills, northlake, carolina place mall

then u got flava factory, niche market, velocity, black sheep, and o1ne as far as the sneaker boutiques

Thanks for the tips fam. Which mall is the best one if im tryna hit up shoe spots and treat my girl to some nice shopping?

prob northlake is ur best bet as far as shoes...would have said Eastland but they shut down. Easily the best spot for kicks

overall shopping? depending on ur expensive taste id say southpark or concord mills(alot of outlet stores)...id say check out their directory first

laserblueam90p.jpg

Great news. When we got the infrareds I automatically thought about these too. Whose excited with me?
pimp.gif

laserblueam90p.jpg

Great news. When we got the infrareds I automatically thought about these too. Whose excited with me?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom