NC NTERS CHECK IN

^^
lol I was messin witchu my pops in tha military......but katie we'll see cuz I dunno if you've messed wit tha big boys yet......swang wood like a lumberjack... :wink:
wink.gif

Holla at ya chick I hit hips like a beeper.....scary dudes, make em "jump man" like my sneakers
http://www.myspace.com/g_ham
http://www.soundclick.com/greghamlingham

^ lol
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

YO! You dudes is real serious about the herb. Unfortunately, I'm still a moderator. :\
ohwell.gif

I gotta start deleting posts if you cats don't edit it out. DF!!!
[/b]​

yeah GregJr stop making this thread into a weed and sex thread man, let's talk Summit and Kicks. You can take the e-flirting / e-pimping elsewhere.

yea gregjr, stop talking about weed and sex, geeeeeeees, your so freaking gross dude!
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

im playing with you Greg and Memphis you making fun of me mane? I aint got NOTHING against weed and sex, it's indeed NOT gross lol But I'm engaged and @#%$ and I aint got time to point out "breezies" at Carowinds. I just wanted to chill, talk kicks, and introduce NC NTers to my HOT fiancee.

^ ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote:
im playing with you Greg and Memphis you making fun of me mane?

naw i wasnt making fun of you, i was agreeing w/ you 100%,seriously

by the way, i had to do it, to match my tour iv's :

446.jpg

446.jpg

TEAM TN

thx
TEAM TN

I was able to cop three pair, Sz 9.5x2 and a 12. Glad I got my pair. Sz 12's are mine and one 9.5 is for trade a sz 11-12 , and other 9.5 for sale.

11he8wm.jpg

Mr Fantastic AM 90
Air force one "ARMED FORCES EDITION"
Let me know if anyone needs these.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

^ u let me down. didnt even scoop my 10.5 or 11. tsk tsk

n e who, n e 1 scooping these:

117hi4g.jpg

TEAM TN

man NC post been dead for like 2 days, guess ill advertise!!

stuff im selling, buy!!!!! : i got it for cheap

cardinal vii sz.11
jordan tour retro iv sz.8 and 10.5 w/ matching tee sz.2x
marvel v. capcom 2 ps2
lebron collection royale af1 sz.10.5
jay-z mitchell and ness retirement jersey! #887 out of 2003!!

* sorry yall, marvel vs. capcom 2 has been sold!!

TEAM TN

im headed to charlotte n.c. today, anyone know good stores malls and places to cop some shoes? haha maybe even the invisible af1s? get back at me cause im going there in about a hour
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

So what stores got the invisible AF1 here in NC? I think somewhere in Charlotte did...
Click here for a free PlayStation 3- This sire seriously works:I already got a 20G Ipod and an XBOX 360 from here -The Blockbuster and Real Rhapsody offers are fast and easy- Inbox me if you have any questions-Thanks!

I'm pretty sure nobody around the Raleigh- Durham area recieved these. Can someone confirm if the DTLR in Greensboro sold them or not, I had heard they did not sure how much truth is in that statement.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom