NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO!
Quote:
the one you showed on ur trip to the ATL right?

:nerd:
nerd.gif

Remember the jersey? I'm killing it A&T's homecoming... circa summer '02 status. DF!!!
[/b]​

^Yea I remember the jersey, I was lookin for it the other day but Sports Fanatic is sold out. I know everybody down there in Charlotte is sold out of the Invisible Womans down there. They are sold out up here. I'm lookin for some kicks to rock to Superjam on the 23rd. I'm debating on coppin the Tuxedo 95's or just coppin some Premium Forces at Headquarters.

I was trying to come down to Eastland and Northlake last weekend when I was down there since I was down there but my mom was getting tired so I had to settle for Concord Mills instead. I ended up going to the Hood fair thats by Livingstone that they have every summer. It was lookin like a Convention for Dopeboys :lol:
laugh.gif
. I swear all I seen was dudes with either dred's, fronts, and stunner shades, or fitted hats, fronts and stunner shades.

You came up to A&T's homecoming? I'm ready to go back to DC to Howard's homecoming in October. But I'm not getting as throw'd as I did last time though.
[/b]

Quote:
damn i be jamming this little brother ' lovin it'! had song on repeat for the past hour! y yall aint put me on

haha step ya local music game up man... jk but yea little brother is sick cool cats too man met them in concert twice good folks
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Peep the Pickup: SHUT DOWN FOR ALL NC NTERs

Autographed Vs Game Worn by Eddie Jones, I bought them in Charlotte a few weeks ago. Signed on the toes by Eddie and he also wrote BO-P on the sides for the late Bobby Phils

that's a tremendous pickup, very hot future.
"I'm B. Coming to see The Reason Beanie Sigel is The Truth"

novaflight, theyre for sale/trade now in the 11.5 and above forum if ure interested

Quote:
novaflight, theyre for sale/trade now in the 11.5 and above forum if ure interested

checked them out and that's actually a good price but can cop right now, tryin to buy a car.

Sup Katie, good to meet you, :lol:
laugh.gif
hope I ain't look lost but I wasn't sure if that was you. Anyway seem like a cool place to work at.
"I'm B. Coming to see The Reason Beanie Sigel is The Truth"

Back
Top Bottom