NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Smh at a certain sneaker store in NC tryin to sell the Bin 7s for over $400
indifferent.gif

might as well put them on blast. somewhere in Gboro?

Everyone getting the flints tomorrow?

not getting flints
am going to mebane tonight
even though i have to work tomorrow

anyone out there?
headed out?

North Carolina NTers I need help.. I'm a local collector in Greensboro, but I don't have a true connect.. How do I go about getting one?

idk.....i know the guy at the footaction in gboro is a $$!%*$.....happen to see his @+! in winston the day the brons released
30t6p3b.gif

Whats good Carolina need my car back on the road so someone please take these foams and PS3 off my hands. Fair prices.

just wanted to give my NC fam an update..

I'm still #1 in the competition, but every view counts. If you haven't yet please click the following link to view my zig slash design and 'like' it on the same screen. And please feel free to share with friends and family, it only takes one click. thank you guys so much for the support. help a NCer win this thing!

https://www.reebok.com/US...roduct/1748622?source=cj

Tickets for the wale show will be copped 2day

I got some kicks I'm putting up for sale...some ds some worn once or twice and all very decent prices. Pm or email me for pics b4 I put them up in the b/s in the next few days

Employee Appreciation confirmed for this weekend, Dec 3-5. Any Hanes Mall employees that can come through with the connect?

nerd.gif

Will provide tip of course, PM me.

i didn't see it up here so i just wanted to let y'all know, went to HOH in raleigh last night and they had the olympic uptempos, also anyone know where i might be able to find a size 10 in the flints around the raleigh area?

thanks man, appreciate that. Let me check at work today for a size 10 in the flints. We only have 5 pairs left but I'm almost positive one is a 10

I read somewhere that Flava Factory is gettin 8 more pairs of South Beach Lebrons within the next day or so. Be prepared to pay $220 though

Anyone in charlotte know where the retro 9s are still in store size 11 or 11.5?

employee appreciation this weekend, I'll be working 10-3, then headed to concord mills and probably carolina place as well.

Sn: Champs in winston had the duke lettermans buy one get one free last weekend.

Yea I was about to say u can get em for 110-120 between footlocker & finishline depending on where u go...bout to use the $30 off coupon on them joints

In Durham.

And my shoe connects retired from their gigs @ shoe stores so I don't have any plugs anymore. Cool Grey's are gonna be trouble, cause I'm not lining up for them *%@@+.

Back
Top Bottom