NC NTERS CHECK IN

393393933.jpg

393393931.jpg

anybody shoe connect in nc get there cool grey xi's shipment already ? 2 of my connects have them already......................240............

Im going to HOH friday to see if they're getting any olympic uptempos..

Also I hope to anything that we get some carolina PE jordans. No reason for schools like texas or syracuse to and not UNC. I'd even allow Duke PEs

and since when has it been impossible to move red XX1s? I'm very surprised

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Also I hope to anything that we get some carolina PE jordans. No reason for schools like texas or syracuse to and not UNC. I'd even allow Duke PEs

I'm waiting on those Westbrook Hyperfuse hopefully I don't have to pay reseller prices

if we haven't seen a UNC PE's by now I highly doubt we will if they do they probably won't have the logo like the Duke Kobes.

Some Bobcat PE's would be nice too and I'm sure it would help move Bobcat's team gear.

XXI's aren't really that sought after but it's hard to move any shoe that isn't limited/hyped these days.

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm waiting on those Westbrook Hyperfuse hopefully I don't have to pay reseller prices

if we haven't seen a UNC PE's by now I highly doubt we will if they do they probably won't have the logo like the Duke Kobes.

Some Bobcat PE's would be nice too and I'm sure it would help move Bobcat's team gear.

XXI's aren't really that sought after but it's hard to move any shoe that isn't limited/hyped these days.
koc-ja-26-8.jpg

2010-unc-1.jpg

anything close would be awesome.

Done deal homie

Seen the sb lebrons in person 2day along with the bakin boots

I've been told there not as limited as people think....if I can get a pair cool...if not no tears will be shed

Originally Posted by City Spud81

I guess me and all the other working executives will be missing out on the Lebron SB's tomorrow morning...
Me too. I had to choose between these and the 13s
ohwell.gif

To let yall know, my Zig Slash design for the John Wall contest is now #6 out of 18,000 and closing in on #5. If you could please vote for me here, I'd appreciate it!
https://www.reebok.com/US...om-shoes/product/1748622
Gotcha!

make that #4 in the world! thanks guys.

I really wanted the South Beach Brons..but no discounts really ruins it for this finishline employee

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Done deal homie

Seen the sb lebrons in person 2day along with the bakin boots

I've been told there not as limited as people think....if I can get a pair cool...if not no tears will be shed
I have a feeling the release will end up just like Red Carpets

I'm in Columbia, South Carolina.

Everything must go, selling all of these for cheap.
I had a nice run with the shoe game, but all good things come to an end.

Keeping everything I really like & selling everything else for dirt cheap.

White/Red Nike Vandals - size 9.5 - worn lightly for a month, then I grew out of them; $35 shipped.
Grey/Red Nike Vandals - size 10 - worn lightly, then grew out of them; $35 shipped.
'06 Halloween AF1 + matching New Era, worn only 5 times since '06, size 10.5. $75 for the shoes & $25 for the hat ; $100 shipped.
Germany Dunks. Worn, NDS, size 10.5; $35 shipped.
Jordan Military IV Retro. worn, beater/NDS, size 10.5; $45 shipped.
Black Pack SB, size 10.5, worn;  $35 shipped.
Iverson Question, worn, but not beaters, size 11; $50 shipped.

+ Grape V, Invisible Woman...size 10.5
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom