NC NTERS CHECK IN

Was anyone else in the Flava Factory line with me? Ugh. I was lucky and while they took their time opening up, I ordered online from Nike Store on my iPhone. Good thing, too, because sizes went FAST at FF. My shoes arrived today. Heard from a Twitter friend that the Bobcats release went reasonably well, even though the crowd was pretty big. Anyone else go to Time Warner Cable Arena for the release?

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

i may be out there...depending on how the roads are sunday

I'll be there. I know they've been sketch so far with limited releases. They got 80 pairs of the 11s and only gave out 48 numbers. They got 15 pairs of the BIN 7s and only 6 people were able to buy. I really don't want to miss out on the grinches after missing out on the 11s

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Was anyone else in the Flava Factory line with me? Ugh. I was lucky and while they took their time opening up, I ordered online from Nike Store on my iPhone. Good thing, too, because sizes went FAST at FF. My shoes arrived today. Heard from a Twitter friend that the Bobcats release went reasonably well, even though the crowd was pretty big. Anyone else go to Time Warner Cable Arena for the release?

i was out there if you had a golden ticket it was mad easy....the bobcats even posted pictures on their facebook site

Anyone in Raleigh goin to house of hoops in the morning for the Kobes or Lebrons? Ill be out there, hopefully they have both.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

My boy at HOH said they had 106 pairs of the CGs

yea that's the type of stuff I mean. They only gave out 48 tickets and I was like 6 back from the guy who got the last number. It was limited to 1 per person also. Ill probably be out there at 8 just to make sure. They are opening at 10.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Anyone in Raleigh goin to house of hoops in the morning for the Kobes or Lebrons? Ill be out there, hopefully they have both.
they will have both, but im just ordering the Lebrons from finishline

Anyone know what time the HOH in Winston is opening tomorrow morning? Definitely trying to head up there for the Brons or Grinch Kobe's.

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

Anyone know what time the HOH in Winston is opening tomorrow morning? Definitely trying to head up there for the Brons or Grinch Kobe's.

10 am unless delayed by the snow. Use side doors because the mall wont open til 11 as of now

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

10 am unless delayed by the snow. Use side doors because the mall wont open til 11 as of now
Good look.  I wonder if it will be a crowd with the bad weather...

These Winston streets aren't looking too good. But ima still try to head to the mall sometime tomorrow. Gotta holla at my dude in the a.m. to try and get my boy a pair of cg's. Hope he still has it on lock.

Originally Posted by Juice man

These Winston streets aren't looking too good. But ima still try to head to the mall sometime tomorrow. Gotta holla at my dude in the a.m. to try and get my boy a pair of cg's. Hope he still has it on lock.

I'm getting up at 7 so I can take it slow getting out there. You know any places that have a 12 in the cgs

between us..

i like these better
air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-early-sample-mesh-05.jpg

I'm def not making it out...priorities people...and the snow is still coming down here in Cary/Raleigh. Unless the mall in Cary is open and getting the Grinch's I'll be on the couch (It's walking distance)...Netflix'n it up!

Back
Top Bottom