NC NTERS CHECK IN

Public service announcement. If you're in Charlotte, Bobcats team store might be able to help you on these IIIs. Have sizes 8-9.5, 10.5, 14+. Also, randomly, they have the white/black Jordan 2011 for $99. Also saw Bordeauxs on display still, too. (And man, maybe it's the lockout ending that's talking, but the Jordan gear for the Bobcats is so nice. Almost picked something up. Will have to at some point.) Anyway, team shop is open until 5!

its a shame I had a dream about being in Footlocker waiting on their shipement to come in so i could prepay on some Concord 11s lol

How's everybody been ? Haven't been posting in here lately... Everybody ready for this Concord madness ? haha

This might be a weird quesiton, but I'm trying everywhere: Has anyone seen Orange/White Elite hoops socks around anywhere?

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

How's everybody been ? Haven't been posting in here lately... Everybody ready for this Concord madness ? haha
i recently got a full time degree-related job, but still have not left finish line strictly for the concord madness. 

Anyone buying the Cannons in the morning? I think I'll head to Hanes to check them out.

^ I hear ya man, sadly for me I remember the originals and the new retros don't hold a candle to them. Oh well.

But i may make an exception for the KD Nerfs...theyre growing on me

For those who missed out on the BC3s im hearing some spots across the country got restocks in so u may wanna check

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

This might be a weird quesiton, but I'm trying everywhere: Has anyone seen Orange/White Elite hoops socks around anywhere?

I know some D!cks Sporting Goods had them around the Charlotte area at one point (past month or so) but I haven't seen any either. Also on the hunt for a pair.

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

I know some D!cks Sporting Goods had them around the Charlotte area at one point (past month or so) but I haven't seen any either. Also on the hunt for a pair.
I was one of those unfortunate souls who posted about them in the Elite Socks thread, figuring "Oh, they'll be around." Uh, yeah I was wrong. Saw them at two Richard's in one day, and figured I'd wait. Dumb move.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Are the Cannons sold out
they only have them on display at crabtree

Wonder how they did in greensboro...

BTW FIRST POST!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

i recently got a full time degree-related job, but still have not left finish line strictly for the concord madness. 
yoo which finishline you work at?

FINALLY got some money for the blk cement 3s does anyone know where i might luck up and get a 8 or 8.5?

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

Originally Posted by AJ27526

yoo which finishline you work at?
Worked at Cary Town Center, store 98

Yeah I'm holdin on to my job at FL too for these upcoming releases. Tryna get a connect in the HOH southpark now.

^^^just show your face in there alot more than just on big release dates, always buy from the same person if possible, just chop it up with the people in there. There's some good people that work at that store.

Yeah that's closer to my side of town anyway. I usually slide thru when I hit urban. I work at fl n Tryon store though.

Chinas dropping next week on the 17th can somebody help me out Im willing to trade a pair of BG hyperdunks DS or work out a deal

mann if anyone know where i can find some 8 or 8.5 blk cements for retail PLEASSSEEE let me know. i tried all the durham stores noone has any

Back
Top Bottom