NC NTERS CHECK IN

Wonder if that HoH will carry any of the Basketball Never Stops shirts. Was about to order from online (free shipping: SWOOSH on NikeStore.com, FYI), but would be nice to get it in person.

I forgot the name of it...walked by the flyer when I was doing fieldwork downtown today. Its over by Westover Terrace by Outback I believe it said. Oh & Stalley is performing tomorrow in Greensboro at Lyndon St. Hoping i can make that

anyone know where i can scoop some miami nights at?...i figured they might have some at the new HOH but dont want to try my luck

If u didnt cop on release day ur pretty much SOL....only place prob may have them is HOH Charlotte at the Grand Opening this weekend.

my favorite IDs I've ever gotten
298987_10100330915918759_11830792_49194046_126093213_n.jpg

YO!

Spiz'ikes (both colorways)
Miami Nights
Kentuckys
Pines
Blake Griffins
Kobes Kay Yow & away 3D (among others)
Nike combat gear
Maaaaaaaaad Under Armour apparel

All I remember in my texts.

DF!!!

Thanks as always for the info, Ant. Debating when I'm going to head out on Friday. Probably just right after work in the early evening. Fridays are kind of tight at work, so don't think I can make that my lunch break to really enjoy the place, ha.

Cam's girlfriend works at the store right across from the hoh. Wonder if he may be an athlete they bring in Saturday

anyone got a picture of the jerseys Tha Heels r wearin vs St today, THEY R HOT ! ? State's arent bad either

good ta c ya round memphis !

Per some folks on Twitter: HoH already sold out of the Blake Griffins they had. And the rest of Ant's info was on point, too.

Miami nights and spizikies are being held back til next sat. Blake's were still on display as of an hour ago. Still had Duncan's and pines

I got word that Shoe City(major clothing & sneaker store from the 7 cities Va area all the way up to Baltimore) might be expanding down to NC soon. Theyre under review. I hope so.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Miami nights and spizikies are being held back til next sat. Blake's were still on display as of an hour ago. Still had Duncan's and pines
I got over there around 6. Ditto on the info about Miami Knights/Spizikes. And they said Blakes were gone. Guy said he thought only small sizes were left for Pines. Only thing I bought when I was over there was Evolution Basketball at ****'s and some warmup pants, ha. Tons of Elite socks. They also had the Nike Zoom Rookie in Binary Blue in a display case. Guessing they're dropping that tomorrow. But, phew $200 is tough. Either way, a very nice space. Cool to see how much bigger it looked than the old Finish Line.

thanks OUChris !!!!!! alot !!!!

i LOVE how they said USA on the backs instead of their names, gr8 move

anyone been to jimmyjazz in the past 2 days ??? if so they sellin the Cannons ????? just wonderin

TAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom