NC NTERS CHECK IN

This post is dead cmon fellas, memphis, send me a copy and I'll send you a $15 Money Order. Lemme know if you can do that man.

How much are they sellin the Ronaldinhos Forces for at HQ
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

yo does anyone here in nc work at the walgreens in holly springs? my girl said her manager collects j's anyone??

ya resell any hype tho??? i aint gonna drop money if i cant resell them for something good, let me know then everyone there on sat.??

1606gt4.jpg

SUP lil sister, u better get these, only 49.99 ! just got for little sisters! :pimp:
pimp.gif

* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla​

Yea Todd told me $130 for them. Yes there will be people waiting for these I myself included. I know of about 4 others as well. Let me know if your gonna go memphis
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

NC all day, born in the 704, still living in the 704. No other state keep it moving like NC, home sweet home baby.
Pics of me and my whip. I love ya'll man, NC stand up. Where the ladies at?
wink.gif

1623bmc.jpg
1623dwi.jpg

1623edj.jpg

1623ewh.jpg

16240v6.jpg

16242lv.jpg

why the hell did you buy a Hummer with gas prices the way they are now? I hope you got a great deal on it bro cause if not, that car dealer was just counting his stacks watching you drive off the lot!

Yo, I get 16 mpg in the city, 19 om the hwy, almost the same as my jeep cherokee, its not bad at all. Its an H3 not an H2.

Back
Top Bottom