NC NTERS CHECK IN

greg,

i do alot of stuff to get extra cash

- my homeboy has his own website that i help him make an di help him run it, etc.. we split everythang 50/50. im looking @ about an xtra 300-400 a week on that
-my supervisor has a consignment shop, i work there sometimes. xtra 100-150 a week
-resell shoes, lol
-i work at a hospital, so alot of medicine books and etc we have lying around, i usually throw em on ebay, get about 40-100 a book. average about xtra 300 a month
- a lot of xtra little thangs
= about an xtra 800-1000 a month on not working hard @ all
- aw yea, i gamble alot. so you know how that go, im not talkin 5-10 dollars either, like i bet on miami these past 4 games to beat dallas and came up on 1,000. gotta love double or nothing!
+ my air force pay !

+ ringtones are real big, im thinking getting my supervisor to make me a ringtone website since he designs website, so i dont gotta pay no1 to do that. i can charge like 50cent a tone= money in the bank!!

i may not be the most balling'est ( is that a word?lol) person in the world, but im not hurting @ all, it could be better, but could be worse. i spoil my 2 little sisters like it aint no tomorrow and my mama hates it! they starting high school next year, so you know how that go. im already sending them like 200-300 each a month. might i add i have two sisters, so wateva i do, i gotta do it x2! so they'll email me some shoes they want ( i dont know why in the hell i put them on it, still smh) or say they want this or that. AND my pops and mom's is balling out this world. but they love to come to big bro, o well i just cant say no to em

that is my story

g'evening ladies and gentlemen
* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla​

Hey just checking in haven't posted in here in a while...I can't wait for all the heat towards the end of the year.

Oh yea and if anyone wants P-ROD CINCO DE MAYO in a Size 10 get at me unbeatable price...

AIM: kingblc420

email: [email protected]

:pimp:
pimp.gif
, got em thursday!

15gcxoi.jpg

15gczl1.jpg

15gczrp.jpg

* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla​

i'll have to take pics of my pick ups: but i got these the other day:

I copped these for 110 from DTLR
159702950.jpg

Copped these for $50 at DTLR

159702944.jpg

[/b]

Stopped by Headquarters the other day to see if they had anything new and they had the Hollands, Portugals, South Koreas, some woven forces on the toe, & the cb34 lows.
[/b]

^ Thanks for the update man.
FOR SALE: DS Fire Red AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

^they also had the Ronaldinhos Forces as well, as another reup of the 05 & 06 Easters. He was willing to let those go for 170 each.
[/b]

My Autographed Vs size 13 are for sale and CHEAP since I need money ASAP. Lemme know if youre interested in a steal price.

Back
Top Bottom