NC NTERS CHECK IN

What's good fam? Did you try for the Corks at Social Status? I heard them dudes were selling them on Ebay for $900
laugh.gif
Na i had no interest in those things and I'm not much of a reseller.. I sat back in the Lebron X thread like

What's up NC NT from the VA!

Question for you NC peeps...

What is the closest spot around the Smithfield area for new releases? My aunt and uncle just moved down there and I am driving down to check out their new place this weekend. Just wondering if I haven't already grabbed my Penny V by the weekend, where can I try down there? I know they are like 10 minutes from the outlets, but that doesn't help me for new releases. I think they were telling me that there is a pretty large mall in Raleigh, so I am sure I can drive out there if anything.

What is the closest spot around the Smithfield area for new releases? My aunt and uncle just moved down there and I am driving down to check out their new place this weekend. Just wondering if I haven't already grabbed my Penny V by the weekend, where can I try down there? I know they are like 10 minutes from the outlets, but that doesn't help me for new releases. I think they were telling me that there is a pretty large mall in Raleigh, so I am sure I can drive out there if anything.

I would probably hit Crabtree Mall in Raleigh. They have a HOH and a few other shoe stores. That will probably be your best bet.

Crabtree is def the the big mall in question. It's known to get pretty deep with lines though for certain releases, and they ticket for some things I know. There's also a Footaction and Champs there. Estate boutique downtown on Hargett street I see on Instagram get a lot of the newer stuff (sometimes early), but I've never been there and I know it's consignment only right now. Winston-Salem also has a HoH, but is a longer drive from Smithfield.

You should def peep the outlets there though regardless. The Nike is real hit or miss, but I've found some cheap gems there. Last time I was there they had Penny IIs, the sprite colorway, for $100.

Enjoy your stay in the Cack

Cool thanks for the info guys! I will definitely be checking out the outlets while I am here. I helped them move in a couple months ago and was mad that I wasn't driving to make my way over there at the time. It will not happen again though! haha

and just in case ya strike out at crabtree u r only about 15-20 mins away from triangle town ctr who also has a FL and champs among others, champs there came through big for me a few times, suprisingly. there is also a fashion ave. maybe 2 in raleigh

i stay 15 mins from the smithfield outlet and it is by far the biggest waste of space i have ever seen, once in a blue moon for that joint

enjoy yer time here and hook up some of the pulled pork they got at smithfield chicken and bbq sir ! :wink:

That's funny because I told him about Crabtree and that is the one they checked out already. He said he doesn't remember seeing a HOH but he isn't into sneakers like that. He said the next one they were going to check was going to be Triangle town center, so might go there also.

Oh I definitely trying some pork while here. He has talking too much about it for me not to. I had it once about 3 years ago coming back from Myrtle Beach and from I what remember it was great.

Thanks again guys.

Anyways whatsup NC NT'ers anyone else jumpin on the ZR game (Zoom Revis) ... I've been looking for the Volt ZR in 9.5 and not sure if anyone has any information of these even being in the NC region.

Anyways whatsup NC NT'ers anyone else jumpin on the ZR game (Zoom Revis) ... I've been looking for the Volt ZR in 9.5 and not sure if anyone has any information of these even being in the NC region.
I think I saw some Revis joints last time I was at Champs a few weeks back, so maybe call the Crabtree or Triangle Town Center ones. I def didn't see Volt ones, but worth a shot

I bought 12 pair of Grape Vs (the First Retro release) at the Smithfield Outlet way back when ... last time that spot had anything.

I'm over budget as is right now, so I can't capitalize (or I would), but Estate Boutique just posted on FB that they have a size 12 Royal 1 in store now for $225 if anyone is interested. Not sure if they do phone orders. Just looking out for some fellow NC-ers, as that Royals thread is too crazy.

Hi guys, checking in from winston.  i know you triangle guys have a social status opening soon there. Not sure location exactly, but its a spot I hit a lot for new releases, and kicks you normally can't find in the mall locations. i started at the one in charlotte, then they opened one in greensboro downtown. When i find ot where the social status is going to be there, i'll post.

Sorry for your hate woody. Didn't mean to hit nerve. I ain't dealt with no one in the shoe game that has made me happy 24/7. Everybody plays some game in the shoe craze. All I know is I've gotten shoes there I could not find elsewhere and didn't pay a jacked up price. I don't love them but sorta felt the ****** comin my way

Sorry for your hate woody. Didn't mean to hit nerve. I ain't dealt with no one in the shoe game that has made me happy 24/7. Everybody plays some game in the shoe craze. All I know is I've gotten shoes there I could not find elsewhere and didn't pay a jacked up price. I don't love them but sorta felt the ****** comin my way
It's cool g i was just messing around. I got done dirty by them on the corks. Waited in line with 4 others for a night after they announced it was FCFS and then they switched it to raffle the next morning and since we stayed in line the night before they thought that an extra raffle ticket would make up for that.

This was at the Greensboro location by the way

They sold pairs to people in store before release date for 1000( i have receipt proof)

They sold multiple pairs on ebay for 900 from their ebay account that was socialstatuspgh(they changed it to shoedog2013 after they got called out on it)

They denied having an ebay account and that someone had created one in their name

My boy texted the owner and asked how much for a 13 and he responded "sorry. Auction is over"(i have the screenshot of this)

Also on their ebay account they sold a pair of galaxy rookies in february for 450. They held several of these back after release date and sold at sneakercon for 450.

They have Yeezy's that they were going to sell at sneakercon also but felt it would cause too much uproar(this is while i worked there)

Owner is sitting on pairs of yeezy's for a fact. They just sold a pair of bred 11's on ebay also.

They require a minimum of $25 purchase and sometimes $100 to be entered into their "raffles" which always is only 8 pairs after some go out the back and some are held onto. The place is a joke and I'll never give them a penny of mine again. I'd rather pay over retail then shop there

Last edited:
Guy, more places do that than we really know. It a shame. Get what you can, when you can. In the end it's just a shoe. There'll be more of something different next week.

They get some pretty good stuff. Almost all the HOH only shoes. I think they're only doing raffles now for their releases. After the galaxy fiasco.

Do you know what kinda releases they do there? I don't think they've had any of the limited edition shoes or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom