NC NTERS CHECK IN

Anyone able to grab a pair of ZX flux's from the FNL restock yesterday? Was finally able to snag some prisims, looking forward to getting them!

Just checkin' in real quick from the Asheville area. 
smokin.gif

Where dat at?

that's the charlotte loacation. my boy said the one in greensboro was like that too. he said he was first in line tho, sat out there from 1:30am until the store opened at 11am, said they were snowed on, sleeted on, rained on. he said the homeless people were checking on them, making sure they were ok.

Smh...glad I was covered on my pair and didnt have to line up nor get a ticket. The store got shut down due to folks acting dumb. They opened back up at 530 and sold what was left.

All and All this NC NTer had a pretty good December

- Legend Blue 1 and 11's

- Gift of Flight Pack

- Black Gums

- Air Jordan 1 x SB Stecyk

- DS AJ1 Banned

Super stoked on all of these.  Especially the Banned 1's.  Been hunting these FOREVER!

Moved back here about a year ago, but went to School at shaw '05-10 and after graduation went back to virginia..... sneakergame was totalllllllly different in the 919 area during those times. now that i'm back its damn near impossible to get a pair of Jordans out here. This ticket raffle foolishness is crazy, dont be having time to leave work for a CHANCE to get a ticket that MIGHT lead me to getting my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom