NC NTERS CHECK IN

these af1's are at the nike outlet in woodburn, oregon for 130! undftd's! better get em while u can, lady said they are gonna start @ 2pm our time! cant say i didnt tell ya

07-20-06_1844.jpg

* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla​

Dr. Doom Foams @ Eastland Mall Footlocker they are selling pretty quick.
(Charlotte,NC) Helping yall out.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

Memphis, Ive got a 360 premium with everything including two wireless controllers, xbox live headset, harddrive, and nba live 2006. Lemme know if you want it.

Oh yeah, and I also took my PPC 6700 back and got a kyocera strobe. $350 cheaper and a great phone for that price. I just wound up deciding I didnt need all the @#%$ on the Starcom 6700.

My fault on the SK3 info, you can use here in NC but youll just be roamin all the time. My last carrier kicked me off cause more than 50% of my network time was on another. But SunCom will have the hiptop3 in August so ill copp that then. Those Undftds went fast.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Quote:
got my mars iv's this morning, quality aint bad at all IMO + a jordan shirt to match.
same here, dude cut me a decent deal on the shirt since i copped the shoes. They are selling out everywhere up here. DTLR got the Human Torch 95's as well. I may decide to cop those at the end of the week.
[/b]

^
ey i might need u to scoop me a 10.5 or 11, i just sold my pair on iss for 160!!!! made a good 45 bucks profit, gotta love it!
my area only got 1 10.5, i checked em out, but some1 tried em on and walked around in em, thats a no no

and future get @ me bout that xbox asap mane!
email if u like:

[email protected]
and
hit me on aim on wednesday, finally getting my internet re connected at teh crib! long story
aim-jewelz355
* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla​

yo i have cards in any size 8-14 yall know im legit for 140 shipped, pick up 130 let me know... also i have mars any size 140 pick up or 150 shipped
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Quote:
how much for easters?
last time i checked one of the dudes was gonna let me have them for 170, but i havent seen him around much so the owner i know is gonna want 200. i'll be over in the area probably this weekend so i can try to check
[/b]

why wouldnt SK3 work?? well im just getting it for internet purposes..dont really need it as a phone.

Back
Top Bottom