NC NTERS CHECK IN

Quote:
they sold thier last pair of send helps the other day i would have got those but oh well
Quote:
^ What else they got playa...?

Not a dang thing... they do not have a full SB Acct as they do not get the limited and hyped up stuff. They will get things like Send Helps, Eires, Wiegers, and BICS. Nothing Like Hawaiis, or Puf N Stuff...
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Just a heads up, Casanova in Triangle Town Center has a few sizes of the World Cup
AF1's and I think two pair of Pixies and kewi AF1, Im not sure about the sizes tho. Price is questionable also because he will throw the price down if you cool with the owner. Get at me if anyone might roll through. Im not currently in Raleigh but am cool with the owner and can give him a call for anyone who rollsl through so he will throw the prices down.
I actually come here and read.

poofyo101,
i see you looking for a 360, ill sell u mines, get @ me!
173415147.jpg

* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla *Neimaj45 *headbussa123456789​

I found a few shops out here in Dallas, TX while visiting my parents that have cardinals....LET me know if you need any

Quote:
Yuh I went to Casanova today....saw pixie's, citrus, and them burgandy/green/pink force's, but i aint even ask the price.....id rather take my chances at stealin em rather than pay $250 for a pair of kicks tho.

REAL TALK!!
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

sorry bout the late reply, talk to the owner Jay, he will lower the price down, i dont kno if its gonna be what you want but I got my Hollands for way less than 250, i go in there on the regular, im in town now as a matter of fact, pm if you want more details. im not tryin to blow up everything and people thinkin im hypin the store up. no disrespect to anybody
I actually come here and read.

Quote:
^ What else they got playa...?

Ummm well they still have some blackpacks, neptunes, veggies ( i think thats the name) and 3 others i forgot the name of them

Quote:

haha i got those but all they had was 9.5 and i got them they are on ebay right now

Oh well that atleast makes me feel better cause i wouldnt have got them in that size. And are you back in greenville now? Hit me up.

Quote:
Just a heads up, Casanova in Triangle Town Center

Lol i barely look at the shoes when i go in they ussually dont have any im interested in, maybe glance at them when i walk in or something... havent been there in over a month though, but casanova definitely has some hot clothes! I need hookups when it comes to that lol, even though i have talked them down on prices before... the past 2 times i bought somethin from there though it kept sayin i didnt have money on my debit card when i KNEW i did

I live like 2 minutes from triangle though (when i stay in raleigh)

BTW I went in footlocker that had the Dr. Doom foams in greenville the other day cause i was gonna put a pair on laway or whatever and the guy tells me they shipped the mall to another store, i was so @#%$ heated

Where is everyone going to cop the V's in the fayetville area?! Im in jacksonville fayetville is like an hour i think greensboro is closeby ill be glad to meet up with some cats for the release any suggestions?
nono.gif

Well i doubt any place in greenville is going to get them.... ill probably go to raleigh and try to get them but im still thinking about passing on them.

BTW wassup domski... havent seen you since your ISS days lol..

Are any of yall on sneakerplay? that site is addicting.

lol yeah remember i got banned for sum @#%$ a while back lol, and i went to boot camp and all this crazy stuff im just doin some catch up since i been out the game so long im still on iss tho ill hint u on who i am lol where u located again chulo i forgot
nono.gif

Domski - lol yea i remember like when havoc said he was gonna go to your house with his brother or something and get you lol, he im'd me asking to help or somethin lol... but im located in greenville, also in raleigh alot too... hit me up on aim sometime at roosterfish17 ... i think i have your s/n on my list but not for sure if thats its.

i went by casanova's yesterday, dudes str8 over charge......220 for forces? @#%$ is that and like 280 for basic evisu's?? and they are tryin 2 sell dunk id's they did lol...but northgate mall got crazy mars still

Back
Top Bottom