NC NTERS CHECK IN

lol @ yalll

buuuuuutt

NEW PICKUPS!! :smile: Just recieved like 2 hours ago

laneypicksfx5.jpg

playoffxiipickupuw6.jpg

viiizz7.jpg

grnbluaf2cx3.jpg

oh yea... im making a forum... its not just another rap forum, but a music (rap) and fashion forum.... a very good e-friend started it up like 2 years ago and there was tons of people on it and it was getting pretty big but it had to be shut down... been talkin to him some (btw this the guy who sold me the laneys and stuff i posted before) and decided to try to revive the site.. right now its on a free forum but i plan on getting a domain eventually.. now im just working on advertising and get active members

if yall wanna take a look then click the link below and please join and post up on it :wink:
wink.gif
and its still under construction

z6.invisionfree.com/Kings_Of_The_City
kotcadvmarscopyib5.png

So are any NC NTers going to pitt? i just registered today, and found out i got a registration fee of $633.25 due by thursday! Now aint that some @#%$... guess i wont be getting the Vs this weekend (unless anyone would be kind enough to buy a size 12 and hold for me to buy off them later :wink: ) i gotta go to back tomorrow and get my id and parking decal

anybody know of a place i could get some financial aid or loans? i forgot that one site that does it... but i need money ASAP

Back
Top Bottom