nono.gif

What's good with HT? DF!!!
[/b]​

as i said on teh last page

Quote:
i know, they all do.

Quote:
cause i got her in check like that!

as you can see, the proof is in the putting. just look at the post above this one^ (nevermind, her punk *** erased it), but im still........................................................................................ :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp pimp hooray!!

* well, its her 3 rd tiem editing it after i had to talk some sense into her, my pimp hand was too strong. so she switched it back to show her love for me, what can i say ' I'm a G'
* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla *Neimaj45 *headbussa123456789​

hahaha yo when u gonna stop talking about this summit it never gonna happen just bring ur @#%$ to southpointe.... and u know at least 4 of us gonna be there hahaha
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

wheres southpoints? lol... but yea we all def. need to chill sometime, im down to meet any shoeheads cause i havent met any real shoeheads yet, but a few of my boys im puttin them on

and thanks for those sites greg... but i just hit up a place for a loan today and handled it (a family friend owns a loan/finance company ;-) )

still no Vs for me this weekend though even though i got the money... think ill cop some foams and dunks instead :wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom