NC NTERS CHECK IN

just wanted to help us break the 200 mark we did it NC
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

200 posts is something serious I never knew there were this many people from NC on Niketalk... :pimp:
pimp.gif

any1 know where in NC i can get these when they drop? thx!
pics:

af1prm_311b.jpg

af1prm_311a.jpg

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Aw, another high point person.
To anyone who doesnt know me, im Katie:smile: I stay in Greensboro, but work/spend most of my time in High Point
am: fab0louskt
email: [email protected]
holler

any got info on my post? look up 3 posts ^^^^
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Memphisboi, i dont have EZ supporter so all i can have is 5 messages a day, ure crowding my INBOX man

aw sorry bcfuture, ill leave u alone then
TEAM TN

went to the mall today but didn't see anything worthwhile (crosscreek mall by the way).

any stores in the mall getting the pacific VII's? also, any stores in nc (preferably fayetteville or raleigh) getting the 06 easter air force ones when they drop? thx.

*edit*
i'm the short black guy usually rocking huf dunks, hawaiis, tiffs or some bapes in the mall. most of the time i'm with this one girl...if you see me stop by and say hi and mention you post on niketalk/iss/hypebeast.

Talk to my man bcfuture he is around your way...Probably doesn't work that well asking for general help either...PM people don't just post on the board.

People like their spots and most don't like to give them up!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

debs 168, what you need? I got you since im in fayetteville. Im looking for someone to trade 3 DS Lebron III's to me for my Concords and cash. I dont know why, i just cant get enough pair. Our finishline is out of 8.5 and 9s and Im not copping the display shoes.

bc60997, wut is ure sz again? I may be able to hook you up wit the discount at finishline :wink: I copped the wht/navy Bron 3s and some new bball shoxs today for $146 wit tax.

checkn to see if my sig updates automatically or if brandon u need to send me a new updated signature

brandon o yea get at me man i got these sick new jordan xi columbia og sale samples taht are the bluest soles ive ever seen in my life

Goldsboro (919) mayne.....U awwready kno what it is....I kno Yall Boys kno where I can get some exclusives kickz and all that......Raleigh, greenville, and fayetteville all only 1 hour away so yall hit me wit some info....

Aim- subzerofl
Dude's thinking bout jackin' my jays best bet is to be safe...Dont Matta anyway cuz im steppin' out in brand new 23's a couple a weeks before tha release date
I spit Fire....
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

^ im in goldsboro, where u stay at?
TEAM TN

headquarters as a shoe spot is deserving of downtown NC.........................LAME
[/b]​

btw does anyone need a dmp? i got a few more pairs recently, good prices, and negotiable
[/b]​

Was good,

Who in NC is copping Easter Forces 06 or Sheed's. I want to copp both. Memphisboi was good I know you coppin.
]

Back
Top Bottom