NC NTERS CHECK IN

Quote:
I don't get on that Gears of War no more man
:D
happy.gif
www.jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's
www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers

Anybody cop anything with the 30% f&f from Footaction, Champs and Footlocker?

Seeing as if I couldnt cop the S.T.A.T.'s I just scooped the New Balance 992's (now ima really hear that im trying to dress like im from DC :lol:
laugh.gif
NC's Finest

sup nc

just sayign peace, goign home on vacation to Memphis until the 17th, chea!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp bdoby45

is this the guy that be buyin everything from footaction in greensboro?

^ Yea...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz. 11 and 12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Fab, I went to VA this weekend too and went to the Williamsburg Nike outlet. Didn't have anything worth buying and I even had a F&F card too, went home bag less.

Did you go to Busch Gardens? Why were you in VA? I was celebrating my birthday and my girlfriend's and I anniversary.
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Dunk High Premium Crocs and DS SIZE 9 UNLV BTTYS $200 shipped package PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

ncw_final4illustration_412.jpg
The Lady Vols rallied down the stretch to beat UNC. :pimp:
pimp.gif
LADY VOLSUNC 8)
glasses.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Bush Man 2002, it's in Williamsburg.
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Dunk High Premium Crocs and DS SIZE 9 UNLV BTTYS $200 shipped package PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

Quote:
I smell conspiracy.
2v2xum0.jpg
Code:

^
keyword: "could've"

but on the other hand:

Back On Rocky Top
ncw_a_auguste_412.jpg

The drought is over. The best women's hoops team sits on Rocky Top. Tennessee won its seventh national championship, but first since 1998, beating Rutgers 59-46 on Monday night.
Code:

Let's get serious and look at the ratings for an all ESPN televised Women's tournament. The biggest storyline was whether or not Goestenkors (sp?) was taking the Texas job.

No one cares about the Lady Vols.

Team North Carolina

geeeeees BC, i wasnt expecting the hate from you... but heres for unc

30.gif
Code:

Nah I'm not hating Mike. You know I'm a SC Gamecocks fan, so I gotta hate the Vols.

I hate the Tarheels probably more than anyone. I don't pull for any North Carolina squads.

Team North Carolina

You already know what it's about April 14th in Columbia . . .

Gamecocks Spring Football Game Garnett vs. Black

whats up wit stephen garcia gettin arrested over n over.....lol ^^^^^^^^

i'm a miami fan by the way....

Yo so I finally got the asm position at footlocker, guess ya boy can sell his @#%$ of, I'm at north hills ftl so get at me.

Back
Top Bottom