NC NTERS CHECK IN

i just copped my fire reds from fashion ave.(on summit ave.)...they're doing pre-orders......they're going fast..oh yeah they have the flips...

oh thats round the corner from a&t....i neva been in there....didnt know they sold shoes though....

Can't wait to pick up my fire reds tom...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz. 11 and 12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

yeah they've always sold jays and nikes...timbs..everything really.....they get exclusives (example..DMP's) sometimes......that's where i go if i can't get a discount or i just don't feel like standing in line..

YO! Mike... you got your Flips taken care of?

And anybody coming to the John Mayer concert in Charlotte, 8/1?
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

to all my a&t shoe heads, i was on campus talking with some friends...and we were talking about who has the meanest sneaker game at the t.....anyone up here?

yea i'm at a&t....honestly idk who has the meanest shoe game....i see alot of fakes up here though n stuff....smh

YO! I think they went on sale today. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

haha at NC State with the exception of pretty much everyone i now know, its all about Sperry's Clarks and Rainbows...Js for me

YO!
yea ant i got em secured, i didnt even want them, i just went to my local hibbett's to scoop the fire reds and they had em sitting right next to the, so i just scooped both in my sz.11 and rolled out. no lines, not one soul, went @ 8am, dude opened the gate for me 8)
glasses.gif
2qn3zo0.jpg
2w2j4oz.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Glad to see you got your IIIs like you wanted memphis. I don't get on that Gears of War no more man, I sold my 360 and bought a 60gig PS3.
FS: DS SIZE 8.5 and 9 = Mork and Mindy, Milli Vanillis, Pigeons,Dunk Premiums, LBJ IV BDAYS and XX2s for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

got my flips today.....wasnt hard....it was just that i was told finishline opened at 7 n they didnt end up openin till 8....so i was jus chillin n talkn to some people i knew who was at footaction waiting...

Quote:
I don't get on that Gears of War no more man
8)
glasses.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Copped my pair of Fire Red's this morn from Footlocker. Nice seeing you Darius (nh)

And the Penny Foams are on the way :pimp:
pimp.gif
NC's Finest

^Yea @ Finishline, DTLR, & Footaction.

BTW, did anybody go to the Chris Daughtry concert last nite? LMAO @ dude on the news saying he only went to get some females. Then he proceded to shout out his phone # and they cut him off halfway.
NC's Finest

damn i should've reserved mines at gboro finishline.....i drove to winston to get 'em ....it was funny watchin people gettin mad cause they was all gone at footaction...if you from winston u kno how it is wit jordans

Quote:
Copped my pair of Fire Red's this morn from Footlocker. Nice seeing you Darius (nh)

Yo man it was nice seeing ya too man. So you found them penny foams on iss? If you did man thats good

Bush man, umm, Daughtry is married.
FS: DS SIZE 8.5 and 9 = Mork and Mindy, Milli Vanillis, Pigeons,Dunk Premiums, LBJ IV BDAYS and XX2s for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

^ It was a random guy in the audience, not Daughtry....
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz. 11 and 12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

YO!

2v2xum0.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:

Back
Top Bottom