NC NTERS CHECK IN

^ im still tryna figure out
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

well im getting sheeds from my boy who works @ foot locks, but easters, imma have to search high n low
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Oh Stored like Footocker gettin these. DTLR should have me then. They might have easters too.
]

Whos ready for some more 7's and who is copping the Pacifics because they actually like them...that cream color is UGLY...Limited means EBAY!!!!

--Brandon

^^^^^ True story VII's are ugly the cream yuck, Hmmm Limited Ebay maybe
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

^^^It is 915 and they don't have much of anything and they didn't get lunars yet....

They charge horrible prices such as $125 for send helps which they still have also they have one size 8 or 8.5 of manchester united fc's...I wan'ted a pair but i couldnt fit my toe in that shoe

That place is a waste of time unless you really can't get them other ways

hey goldsboro footaction and footlocker is getting sheeds, just letting ya know
TEAM TN

brandon man i doubt those viis are gona sell at all because they have been so easy to get early for a good price.
i think im gonna get the easters to wear in a size 8. if anyne wants to meet up with me jus hit me up
and make sure you check out my website next week once it launches
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Hey Memph
I got your PM, i'm gonna be in Durham this weekend so i'm thinking Northgate Mall DTLR, (DTLR is very well known for carrying urban exclusives and having urban accounts here in the DC AREA) might have the sheeds (they the only DTLR in Raleigh Durham and only 2 miles from where i'm stayin). So that's where i'll be on Sat morning... Does anybody know FOR SURE if DTLR's in NC will carry them? As for the cable hookup, I won't be bringing my tools with me (lol) and goldsboro (from the map) looks like its about an hour from durham (a little out of my way this time around since I WONT be in my whip, but with friends). If I'm ever in NC though I def will look out though son.... Good looks on the offer though... ONE!

[/i]

any yall kno who gon get tha pacific blue 7's....?? Raleigh/cary, Goldsboro, or Greenville area...dun matta...
Dude's thinking bout jackin' my jays best bet is to be safe...Dont Matta anyway cuz im steppin' out in brand new 23's a couple a weeks before tha release date
I spit Fire....
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

n e where i can get the easter 180's when they drop? i got my sheeds today!
TEAM TN

hey where is DTLR? and do they charge bape prices? or retail and are they getting easter af1's and 180's?

lemme know!
TEAM TN

No from what I know and from the people that work there DTLR is straight...they never charge above what Nike's retail is....However I have had a few experiences of them trying to charge me on the side to by multiple pairs such as DMP... :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
hey where is DTLR?
You're located in Goldsboro right? The closest one to you is in Durham
Northgate Mall
1058 West Club Blvd.
Durham NC 27701
(ph) 919-286-7700
(fx) 919-286-7700
Hours: Mon.-Sat. 10am-9pm
Sun 12pm-6pm
[/b]

Quote:
n e where i can get the easter 180's when they drop? i got my sheeds today!

They sold out fore I could get to em man.......talkin bout they was gon fore 10am....aint kno GR forces could sell out like that.....
Dude's thinking bout jackin' my jays best bet is to be safe...Dont Matta anyway cuz im steppin' out in brand new 23's a couple a weeks before tha release date
I spit Fire....
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

Quote:
YO! ^ I keep forgetting where you're at

sup ant, im in goldsboro
TEAM TN

Fayetteville still has F S R in sheeds in yall want em. Lemme know what sizes yall need . . . . ..

Back
Top Bottom