NC NTERS CHECK IN

ey...about the invisible woman air force one's...are those dropping in the same locations that had sheeds awhile back? just curious.
anyway, i still don't know how to do that team north carolina thing with my sig.

Quote:
lol, you know the deal!
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

[/b]

The only place in Charlotte I have heard of is the Footaction at Eastland Mall...

Jumpman23.com here i come!!! >:
mad.gif

Live in Pinehurst, go to school in Durham this year (North Carolina School of Science and Math, high school) going to NC State next year. Any NC State students in here?

--2005/2006 English Premiership Champions--​

--Gallas--Wright-Phillips--Makelele--Drogba--Lampard--

DAMN any1 know who getting the retro iv tours? i need and is jumpman23.com getting em?
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Went to Fashion Ave 2day and they had the Inside Out AF1's for 135. I'm talkin about these:

146935358.jpg

They also had the blk/gold Lebrons which arent bad lookin at all
[/b]

footaction in greensboro is gettin the tour's
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

man memphis or someone need to get at me bout them tour IV's......cuz i needa get up early to get them thangs....cuz i got plans to get blunted that saturday....kno wut im talkin bout.
Holla at ya chick I hit hips like a beeper.....scary dudes, make em "jump man" like my sneakers
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

^YO! Ant, what clubs are poppin down there? I'm suppose to be coming down there this weekend with my homeboys.
[/b]

YO! Hmm... I think Crush on Sundays. Time is straight on Saturdays. Fridays are Bar Charlotte or the V-Lounge, depending on the crowd you like. DF!!!
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom