NC NTERS CHECK IN

actually mike my boy just got the last size 11 tonight. They might be holding out on some people because at first they grabbed a 10.5. So, they might have more in the back we need to get the scoop. Money to be made.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Quote:
Money to be made.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla *Neimaj45 *headbussa123456789​
*BHS_BOSS*

deal is done. One pair of Grapes sold to Memphisboi, one pair left for anyone needing an 11.
FS: Size 11 Grapes $185 SHIPPED

Team North Carolina

how u gonna be mad at him when you copped 5 from an outlet?
Word on the Street ...
You Reap What You Sow

Hmm.. did anyonee happen to be at the colonial mall in greenville today? I was there and some dude broke my neck wearin some olive Vs, i was wondering how he got them allready... i dunno ill just assume they were fake unless it was someone off here or somethin lol

Quote:
^Yo Ali, any word on the Goadomes? I have some peoples that are interested as well.

Im going to be going to work today for the first time since you asked. I'll do a product lookup tonight and should have something for you later or tomorrow.

YO! ^ Mike, AIM: BigAntP. Get at me, swiftly. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

Memphisboi, where's my money man? Ive received NO money order, what happened?

Team North Carolina

I havent ducked or dodge anything what the hell are you talking about? I was at the South Carolina game Saturday and I was on AIM all day yesterday so I dont know what youre talking about.

I haven't received a money order from you yet and Im wondering what the problem is. Did you send it to my correct address?

And no need to call me a fool, because youre the fool who hasn't sent me any money yet. I won't send shoes to you until I get a money order.

Team North Carolina

Bushman it looks good a bunch of stores still have them on paper but sometimes that is not as accurate as it shows. I'm going to start calling stores to see what I can get in for you. Give me a quick breakdown of sizes you need.

4ifxye9.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Mike, you always causin trouble lol
s talking sideways
off with his kufi

sup kt! buddy ol' pal

AW YEA OMAR, im hearing you stay in greensboro, ill be there saturday @ kt's crib so if u wanna meet and throw them hands and handle it, ill be in yo neck of the woods
just a nice lil 1 on 1, after its over walk away like gentleman.

http://********.org/images/avatars/avatar-17.gif
nWo
new world order
TEAM TN

YO! Mike, you jivin. Get at your boy. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

Back
Top Bottom