NC NTERS CHECK IN

yea katie :wink:

and another pick up today... man ima be broke for a while

newsk3ha5.jpg

ali get @ cha boy [email protected] so we can get to this
im dead serious like the hoody
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

yea, im down for some 1 on 1, i can try out my new pippens i just scooped from the outlets! you gone come scoop me?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

to keep the guap comin look hit me up on aim: JBjr36 idk if ima just trust nebody wit a G!
*Fresh On Campus Mr.James Brown Jr*

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
{ @ Tolly Car gettin charged with DWI and killin dude

yea that @#%$ crazy.....he a koo guy....remember meeting him when i played football we was at the studio cause we won

Yea tolly used to be up at north for the football games. i aint never think he would do something like that!
*Fresh On Campus Mr.James Brown Jr*

Heads up for Gboro nters: Went to Headquarters this morn(peeped in the window)
and they had the Laser 5's and Moses Malone Supreme forces in for those who want them, I dunno how much they are going for.
NC's Finest

YO! Ay, my bad Mike. My mans phone off or something. I been calling to see if I can get some work. So I'll let you know. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

yo ima go by headquarters n see if he still got blk/met V's ...if he do ima pass on the flips next week

Back
Top Bottom