NC NTERS CHECK IN

Yea I heard the Venue, but I also heard that place got turned into a church.

Na bruh the venue aint no church. But soulja boy gone be up there tonite. they'll prolly shut it down b4 he arrives though.
Myspace.com/jamesbrown4president
Aim:JBjr36​

seen the rasheed forces this past weekend. Those things are beautiful but I cant pay that 225 for them.

and those finishline 180's arent too bad in person as well.

oh yea, DTLR is letting their all blk force 1's go for 40 dollars :wink:
wink.gif
NC's Finest

^
they good enough for me, finally a pair of 3's for me!
and i just won the cool gray 3s off ebay for 178.xx , im good!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Phew, glad to FINALLY be back after a 3 month absence!

I lost my password to ezboard, thank god I finally found it.

Size 9 Dunk Premiums and SBs for sale if any of yall are interested.
FS: DS Stealth Blue Vs Size 9 100 SHIPPED and DS Black/Red XIII Size 9 $170 SHIPPED

Team North Carolina

^
u @#%$ right, the TB 3's are in my top 5 fave jays, i would get a hard-on just looking at a release date!

top 5:
-playoff xiii
-spacejams
-wht/blk ix
-blk/infared vi
-true blue iii

n e who, YEZZZIR! my cg 3's came in mail from ebay today, 178.xx

4dyto5y.jpg

4geyssg.jpg

2e52rut.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
Mike buy my 2003 III's then they def on the cool greys

nah i cant wear a sz.12

Quote:
Oh and does anybody need a size 10 DS dmp with everything
>:
mad.gif
Code:

nahhh, i dont get down w/ nas
Code:

oukast?

who is that?
Code:

Call it funny, but I wanna see Rascal Flatts' new 2007 tour. Went to three of their concerts in 2006. They were well worth it too.
FS: DS SIZE 8.5 and 9 = Mork and Mindy, Milli Vanillis, Pigeons,Dunk Premiums, LBJ IV BDAYS and XX2s for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

Back
Top Bottom