NC NTERS CHECK IN

Memphisboi, I didn't know you liked the Braves either! I remember you saying something about reppin the Dirty South though and the Braves is everyone's squad down there. Word to that, Ive been a Braves fan since 92'.
Team AtlantaBraves

i've always been a braves fan......is tbs still goin to carry games since ted turner sold the team to another company?

I am located in Charlotte, NC. If anyone need anything from Charlotte let me know or if you need a report from the Charlotte Nike Outlet get at me. Also, we have a new Steve and barry's.

[email protected]
Team: I was with your mom last night!

Bush Man 2002

Steve and Barry's carries the entire Starbury line. I havent been into one yet, but I know they use opened it up

Team: I was with your mom last night!

yea steve n barrys is like a upgraded payless
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

nahhh....here go the schedule

SATURDAY-April 14 7pm

EVENT: Night time Fashion Show
SPONSER: SGA
VENUE: Bennetts Gym
NCAT and BENNETT
COST:3 dollars college ID 5 general public

SUNDAY April 15 6 pm
EVENT: Gospel Worship
SPONSER: sga
VENUE: Harrison Aud.
A&T Gospel Choirs/ couture productions
COST: free

Monday April 16 7pm
EVENT: Sex Signals
SPONSER-SUAB
VENUE: Harrison Aud
NCAT and Bennett
COST: Free

TUESDAY April 17 7pm
EVENT: Expression of the Soul
SPONSER: Bennett
VENUE: Bennetts Campus
SUGGESTED PARTICIPANTS: An Artist & Student Poets
COST: 5 college ID 7 General Admin.
:
WENESDAY- April 18 7.pm
EVENT: Dorm Step-Off
SPONSER: RHA
VENUE: Moore Gym
SUGGESTED PARTICIPANTS: A&Ts Dorms

THURSDAY-April 19 7pm

EVENT: And 1 Basketball Show

SPONSER: RHA
VENUE: Corbett
SUGGESTED PARTICIPANTS: and 1
COST: $ 8 A&T and Bennett 10 General Public

FRIDAY-April 20 7pm

EVENT: PAN HEL_ STEP SHOW
SPONSER: PAN HEL
VENUE: Corbett
SUGGESTED PARTICIPANTS: A&Ts Pan-HEL
COST: $ 5 A&T and Bennett 7 other schools, 10 General Public

SATURDAY-April 21 7pm
SPONSER: SGA
EVENT: Comedy Show-RICKY SMILEY AND KEVIN HART
VENUE: Corbett Gym
COST: $ 5 A&T and Bennett 10 General Public

Sunday-April 22 7:30 pm
EVENT: Miss A&Ts Prom
SPONSOR: SGA
VENUE: Stallings/Exhibit
SUGGESTED PARTICIPANTS: NCAT and BENNETT

Quote:
Prob out of towners. Cause I wanna cop one myself but I dont think its reached down here as of yet

Yea I've got a sidekick 3 through T- mobile.. I got mine when I lived in San Diego.. I roam out here on Suncom but it doesnt matter cuz I use it for data only, so no charge. You can call T-mobile and order a sidekick you just need to use an area code from a state they have service in.. Here's the direct line to T - mobile.. No waiting in line.. Yall can call and ask.. 877 217 7247...
Sin City to Queen City

Quote:
VicwearJs
>:
mad.gif
NC's Finest

hmmm....idk....i know the one at hanes mall is way bigger.....they both get the same shoes n stuff

Hanes DTLR is bout the same as the seasons. it just got more room. same stuff more space.
Myspace.com/jamesbrown4president
Aim:JBjr36​

Quote:
Hanes DTLR is bout the same as the seasons. it just got more room. same stuff more space.

Its decent, the store does have a lot of space but I haven't been to the DTLR in 4 seaons.

I might go, my boy was talkin about since Unk was gonna be there the chicks is coming out lol so who knows.
NC's Finest

damn....i forgot about that....yeaa it might be poppin then.....did anybody get the DTRT.....i went ahead and got 'em.....smh.....i woke up at 8.....FA at gboro mall was shady as usual so i got 'em at dtlr....oh yea... winston salem footaction > gboro one.....

A yo vic how was the pancho last night? i knocked out too early. so i ended up stuck in the house.
Myspace.com/jamesbrown4president
Aim:JBjr36​

Back
Top Bottom