NC NTERS CHECK IN

where is the concert?

Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Somethin' That Came In The Mail Today....

Yall Know Tha Young N@#!@ Who/
Old People Might Ridicule/
I Might Hit A Few/
threw A Brick Wall Wit My Retro Tennis Shoes/
Wont Just Slam Ya Ill John Lynch Tackle You/

and its the 26th too right? I wont be able to make it :-( i'll be on my way to the beach

Bobby V at DTLR in Charlotte on the 19th

NC's Finest

too young for the show...oh well

I went to the Nike outlet in Myrtle yesterday, didn't see much except a laptop bag that dropped with the Olive Vs. Strangely, I also saw a lot of ID Prestos and a few samples in smaller sizes
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

^Eastland Mall

I checked their website to see if the other DTLR is still opening but its no longer listed on their site. It was suppose to be at the Shops at Westerly Hills.
NC's Finest

yo Gregjr.....i'm headin' up to the smithfield outlets on tuesday. please give me a heads up as to what you have in stock! i heard some outlets are getting air force 1 kobes,parkers,etc. i'm personally interested in size 10.5 or 11 prestos,sb's, and air force 1's. i'll holla at you if i go! also, are samples only made in size 9? thanks greg!

Well, They Cut My Hours Alot So I Dont Really Know What We Have In, Last Time I Was There We Had Got Some New Team Jays In If Thats Your Forte....But We Have Alot Of Jordan Brand Clothes For Cheap....Most Of The Tee's Are $15, The Shorts Are About $25 At The Most....But I Work Tuesday From 9Am To 5Pm So Holla At Me If You Come Through, Ill Be The Dude With The Freshest Shoes There. Trust Me...Lmao.
Yall Know Tha Young N@#!@ Who/
Old People Might Ridicule/
I Might Hit A Few/
threw A Brick Wall Wit My Retro Tennis Shoes/
Wont Just Slam Ya Ill John Lynch Tackle You/

just got back :smile:
smile.gif
katie
AIM: fab0louskt
EMAIL: fab0louskt@yahooMyspace[url=http://www.facebook.com/p/Katie_D/291000105]Facebook

Just wanna let my NTer's know some of my boys & I are throwing a block party this Sat.. If you here in CLT come out & hang out with us.. Everything is free.. We shutting down the streets between Blacksheep & Phat Buritto.. If you show up come holla at ya boy.

4zncw43.jpg

Sin City to Queen City

jabs prob 21 & up....i'll be in gboro next friday....you know how gboro is after super jam (not going to that wack @#%$ though)
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Frank Gore 4 MVP​
T.e.A.m XBOX 360

nice pickups ali ^^
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

any of ya'll got the hookup @ bestbuy or circuit or any other electronic stores that sell HDtv's?
time for a new one for the living room, moving into my new crib next week, thx!
let me know
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

^
you aint lying

so when can we do this yall? when can we put your discount to effect.. lemme know!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

just got back from 2 straight weeks of myrtle...it was nice, but its always good to be back home
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Back
Top Bottom