NC NTERS CHECK IN

New urban apparel and sneaker consignment boutique grand opening Feb. 16th. Soft opening Feb. 9th. Only accepting DS sneakers or sneaker that can pass as DS, $25 flat for each pair to be sold, we will have some of the newest and hottest brands in urban fashion. Be there for the grand opening and let me know if you have anything that you would like to sell before the boutique officially opens.

Soletez Boutique
4400 North Roxboro Street- Unit 2
Durham, North Carolina 27704

From Charlotte but I live in Greensboro. Anyone have any info on how HOH Winston will handle the black/blue Air Jordan 1 release? Tickets or FCFS?

From Charlotte but I live in Greensboro. Anyone have any info on how HOH Winston will handle the black/blue Air Jordan 1 release? Tickets or FCFS?
Not sure about the 1s but I called HOH in Winston yesterday and asked about the ASG pack. I was told they will be being raffles the morning of starting at 8am. Not sure how limited they will be but with so much heat coming out and restocks I would say you'll be good showing up Sat at 8am.

Not sure about the 1s but I called HOH in Winston yesterday and asked about the ASG pack. I was told they will be being raffles the morning of starting at 8am. Not sure how limited they will be but with so much heat coming out and restocks I would say you'll be good showing up Sat at 8am.

Good look on the info

Anything "limited" at hoh is a raffle. Raffle on friday and also on Saturday. Lets just say the Royals are really scarce in quantity

Also i know that Southpark allows lines fcfs on all releases. Also Carolina place is fcfs on the asg

Got 2 pair of lebrons and air maxes
Nice! I was aiming for the KDs but had appt this morning. I know how HoH in Winston works, they don't answer phones on release day. So I'm not even gonna waste time/gas to go check it out.

got a 10.5 in the KD's after strikin out on the Brons, good consolation imho

hope y'all got what ya wanted

think i will have a hard time trading a TWICE worn pair of sprite 8's for lebron all stars ???????

Anyone been to Estate in Raleigh? I went when it was in Chapel Hill, nice spot but I think they only do consignment. Would be nice if they got an account.

Back
Top Bottom