NC NTERS CHECK IN

Some pics from the Queen City Sneaker Showcase yesterday in Charlotte at Time Warner Cable Arena
Thanks for sharing! Looks like a good time. Was the turnout good? How were the vendor's prices?

Been in the game for years, but never go to these types of things because I find them to be so crowded and the vendors always want ridiculous prices.

Thanks for sharing! Looks like a good time. Was the turnout good? How were the vendor's prices?

Been in the game for years, but never go to these types of things because I find them to be so crowded and the vendors always want ridiculous prices.
Good turnout, couple hundred. Prices were based on who u were working with, my cousin picked up DS 2012 Raptors for 120, other cousin picked up blue and grey Rookies, VVVNDS for 100, I was eyeballing some DS Lebron X Volts for 150 and some VVVVVNDS Penny Cloaks for 135. Most people are just trying to offload stuff they don't want, another guy had copper foams at 150 but they were too worn. But then I stopped at a booth that was set up representing a store and they wanted 275 for the Kobe 8 Port Wine's... so i guess it's more based on if you were dealing with a sneaker collector selling their personal stuff vs a store/business trying to flip their stock. Definitely wasnt too crowded at Time Warner. 

Just left footlocker at the Friendly Center in Greensboro and they had plenty of kd,kobe, and lebron hyperflights on display.

I live right down the street from Friendly Center and I never knew it was a Footlocker out there. I'll definitely check it out some time this week.

Just left Concorde Mills, they had Lebron 9's black/black 139.00, various hyperposites 139.00. now howe do i get 30% ?

I heard the Athletes Foot on University in Durham got robbed for all of there grape 5's, anyone else here about this?

Possible Yeezy and Cork release at Social Status in Raleigh for the Grand Opening? Wish I wasn't going to be out of town that week :smh:

Odds are its a silent auction. Dont get your hopes up seeing as how they only had the solar yeezy's anyways

Social Status in Charlotte just posted that they still have some Super Hero Lebrons...They're also 30% off which brings them to $182 before tax.

I will be back in the triangle area for the Black Toe's release...anybody know what spots are getting them...thx in advance

Last edited:
Possible Yeezy and Cork release at Social Status in Raleigh for the Grand Opening? Wish I wasn't going to be out of town that week :smh:

I use to go to school with him, he's a pretty cool dude. And I came home for mothers day and my local footaction still has 1 pair of aj 8s in an 11.5 and a pair of white foams in an 11

What's up w/ the job market in NC? I'm looking to relocate w/ my family and want to know what my chances are of the Mrs an I getting decent jobs. Looking to move in the Triangle area or Charlotte. Appreciate the help compadres.

What's up w/ the job market in NC? I'm looking to relocate w/ my family and want to know what my chances are of the Mrs an I getting decent jobs. Looking to move in the Triangle area or Charlotte. Appreciate the help compadres.
What industry/type of job you lookin for?

What industry/type of job you lookin for?

Me personally, legal. Paralegal, legal asst, etc. My wife is looking for something along the lines of mental health probably since she does that now in Pittsburgh

Back
Top Bottom