NC NTERS CHECK IN

Calling all sneaker heads. It is that time of year again and Kixpo 2009 is almost upon us. The event would be nothing without collectors displaying theircollections and repping the DFW and surrounding areas for the region to see. If you or your crew would like to get a table to display your collection at Kixpo2009 on July 25th in Dallas, TX, they are FREE (6'x3'). Please send me a PM or Email with your name and contact phone number and I will reserve you atable. It is first come first serve. If you will be selling at the event, there is a fee. Please specify if you will be selling and/or displaying. If you knowof anyone else that would like to display at Kixpo, please have them send me an email as well.

Hope we can count on your participation. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Info
[email protected]
www.kixpo.com

Originally Posted by AJ27526

i'm waiting for the NDC release...dumb voucher

No more Canes' replies?
laugh.gif

Wassup fellas, its been a while since i posted in here i been busy with college and all. Im letting go a large chunk of my collection in the buy/sell forum ifanyone in the QC area wears between a 11.5 and a 13 take a look i can do meet ups and take something off the asking price. preciate it.

haha stupid hurricanes. Hey Memphis guy whats these "major" violations I hear about from the 07-08 season in that oh so squeaky clean program Cal ranfor you guys out there?

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

haha stupid hurricanes. Hey Memphis guy whats these "major" violations I hear about from the 07-08 season in that oh so squeaky clean program Cal ran for you guys out there?

Idk, you know more than i do, havent heard anything about it.... link?

ANYONE IN HERE KNOW A GOOD SPOT TO GET SOME RIMS POWDER COATED?

Has 102 said who's gonna be at super jam this year,only reason I ask is because I had a homeboy tell Jeezy and Gucci are going to be there just checkingthe if anybody knew.

Originally Posted by twistprep86

Has 102 said who's gonna be at super jam this year,only reason I ask is because I had a homeboy tell Jeezy and Gucci are going to be there just checking the if anybody knew.

Jeezy, Gucci & The Fast Life Yungstaz so far.

Apparently the University somehow cheated on Derrick Rose's SAT scores to get him in? And then they gave one of his handlers Im guessing like $2500 in cashfor traveling expenses for all of their away games? So Im guessing the NCAA is going to take away however many wins you boys had and that nice championshipgame run. I wish they could get Calapari somehow in all this.

for those in the triangle area, we still have decent sizes in the 12s if you still needed them..off the top of my head...
(cary town center finishline)

What's up my northern neighbors? Tre, I see you.

Team NC, peep the sig!

Suite Sole's online store is now open for business. The consignment section has some nice stuff, fornow!

Originally Posted by spacej23

What's up my northern neighbors? Tre, I see you.

Team NC, peep the sig!

Suite Sole's online store is now open for business. The consignment section has some nice stuff, for now!
cool...i'll be sure to check up on the site often

i'll be down in charleston towards the end of june, ill be sure to visit again

^ Thanks! Good luck with yours as well. Where will you be located?
when i do open it'll prob be in greensboro nc but thats atleast another 2yrs away. ima do an online store & network withother companies

Back
Top Bottom