NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

I've had enough of this game and the damn servers...

I'm selling my game until they get everything straight.

Woody u can be the commish.

I've had enough of this game and the damn servers...

I'm selling my game until they get everything straight.

Woody u can be the commish.

If the servers aren't better tomorrow I say we just put the dynasty on hold until they patch this. Me and Fraij had no problems playing eachother last week and neither did Sean and Ali.

It may just have been experiencing some problems tonight. Mamba we'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully everything works and we can keep the dynasty moving

If the servers aren't better tomorrow I say we just put the dynasty on hold until they patch this. Me and Fraij had no problems playing eachother last week and neither did Sean and Ali.

It may just have been experiencing some problems tonight. Mamba we'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully everything works and we can keep the dynasty moving

We've advanced to week 4. We will advance every night at 10 pm est or sooner if everyone's games have been finished. I can't update the title of the thread since E started it so please check this thread regularly or follow me on twitter @MdotWoody

Week 5 advance will be tmrw night at 10 pm est

We've advanced to week 4. We will advance every night at 10 pm est or sooner if everyone's games have been finished. I can't update the title of the thread since E started it so please check this thread regularly or follow me on twitter @MdotWoody

Week 5 advance will be tmrw night at 10 pm est

30t6p3b.gif
Another user game...I can't take it. 10 more tries to finish and I just might break this $#%% .

Whoever is Tennessee lets get this in tonight or before tomorrow afternoon, I won't be able to play tomorrow night.

30t6p3b.gif
Another user game...I can't take it. 10 more tries to finish and I just might break this $#%% .

Whoever is Tennessee lets get this in tonight or before tomorrow afternoon, I won't be able to play tomorrow night.

Just a reminder we are advancing tonight so everyone get your games played. If anyone has any problems with contacting a user in a user game let me know and I will set them to autopilot

Just a reminder we are advancing tonight so everyone get your games played. If anyone has any problems with contacting a user in a user game let me know and I will set them to autopilot

Just joined. Sorry for the wait fellas, word to Lil Wayne. Still on my Young Sean account. Joined as the UW Huskies.

Back
Top Bottom