NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

Originally Posted by do work son

hold on a sec. we're on week 3 now?!?!

i got on earlier to accept my invite again and did my recruiting, then got off so i can study for a test tomorrow. and now we're on week 3? when did weeks 1 and 2 get done?

Yeah, I gave everyone easy games so we are all 2-0 and back where we were in the other dynasty...

I will be advancing around 5 eastern tomorrow...

I guess y'all booted me

Cause I can't find anything

I guess y'all booted me

Cause I can't find anything

Manna let me know when u want to run. I've been studying all day so ill have a little while to take a break to get it in.

Manna let me know when u want to run. I've been studying all day so ill have a little while to take a break to get it in.

So week 4 tonight? Ill be home later tomorrow to play my game... Would appreciate not simming til I do because im facing OU. Even tho they lost to Tulsa in week 2.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So week 4 tonight? Ill be home later tomorrow to play my game... Would appreciate not simming til I do because im facing OU. Even tho they lost to Tulsa in week 2.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Later tomorrow?? U cant play tonight??

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Later tomorrow?? U cant play tonight??

+%$% these servers. We had to restart 4 times and we can't even get past the 1st qtr.

Mamba I gotta get back to the books but if somehow we don't advance tonight im free anytime tomorrow after 2 if you want to try again.

This is just ridiculous

+%$% these servers. We had to restart 4 times and we can't even get past the 1st qtr.

Mamba I gotta get back to the books but if somehow we don't advance tonight im free anytime tomorrow after 2 if you want to try again.

This is just ridiculous

We did get to the 3rd qtr that 1st game, smh pitching a shutout.

It'll have to be later on tomorrow night cause I gotta finish packing stuff up for this move.

We did get to the 3rd qtr that 1st game, smh pitching a shutout.

It'll have to be later on tomorrow night cause I gotta finish packing stuff up for this move.

Back
Top Bottom