NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

man I cant no recruits for crap SMH

and I been in the top 5 the whole season so far

man I cant no recruits for crap SMH

and I been in the top 5 the whole season so far

I've lost out on several.

My goal is to have two 1000 yard fishers and its looking real possible right now.

If MSU hadn't lost and was still 3rd I would've jumped up for beating them. Killing them when they're #13 isn't gonna help much

I've lost out on several.

My goal is to have two 1000 yard fishers and its looking real possible right now.

If MSU hadn't lost and was still 3rd I would've jumped up for beating them. Killing them when they're #13 isn't gonna help much

^^^ invite will be sent tomorrow. Try to join the ACC, big 12, big 10 or even the big east. We have few or no user teams in those.Actually just search the OD and join. Its ImnicertnowOD1

^^^ invite will be sent tomorrow. Try to join the ACC, big 12, big 10 or even the big east. We have few or no user teams in those.Actually just search the OD and join. Its ImnicertnowOD1

I cant get on tonight.....hope we dont advance cause I really wanna get my recruiting and stats in

plus im highly ranked got alot on the line

I cant get on tonight.....hope we dont advance cause I really wanna get my recruiting and stats in

plus im highly ranked got alot on the line

I haven't been home to advance cause I've been at the pro am. Ill probably just wait til in the am.

I haven't been home to advance cause I've been at the pro am. Ill probably just wait til in the am.

Did y'all need an extra player or anything 
nerd.gif

Don't know if this will die out with Madden coming out soon though 
ohwell.gif

Did y'all need an extra player or anything 
nerd.gif

Don't know if this will die out with Madden coming out soon though 
ohwell.gif

Mike just search it and hop in. I know you'll play from the '10 OD. Search imnicertnowOD1 and join.

Im keeping this going as long as a minimum of 4-5 ppl are committed. Im waiting for madden to drop and someone say they scratched the disc or got rrod

Mike just search it and hop in. I know you'll play from the '10 OD. Search imnicertnowOD1 and join.

Im keeping this going as long as a minimum of 4-5 ppl are committed. Im waiting for madden to drop and someone say they scratched the disc or got rrod

I will be on tomorrow.....how is my ducks lookin?

Back
Top Bottom