NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

I will be on tomorrow.....how is my ducks lookin?

Destroyed Toledo, feels good to be back on track
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

PleaseSayTheBaby I'm coming for that upset with my Dawgs, better enjoy that top spot while you can.

Destroyed Toledo, feels good to be back on track
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

PleaseSayTheBaby I'm coming for that upset with my Dawgs, better enjoy that top spot while you can.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Mike just search it and hop in. I know you'll play from the '10 OD. Search imnicertnowOD1 and join.

Im keeping this going as long as a minimum of 4-5 ppl are committed. Im waiting for madden to drop and someone say they scratched the disc or got rrod

I took over Bama.  Was someone controlling them before?  
nerd.gif

When Madden drops, are you gonna start up a league or something?

Originally Posted by woody2626

Mike just search it and hop in. I know you'll play from the '10 OD. Search imnicertnowOD1 and join.

Im keeping this going as long as a minimum of 4-5 ppl are committed. Im waiting for madden to drop and someone say they scratched the disc or got rrod

I took over Bama.  Was someone controlling them before?  
nerd.gif

When Madden drops, are you gonna start up a league or something?

ECook had bama before he dropped. Im gonna keep this rolling even when madden drops. If you guys want to do both that's cool w me. I just want to keep this going for as long as possible so if you're gonna drop when madden comes out let me know

ECook had bama before he dropped. Im gonna keep this rolling even when madden drops. If you guys want to do both that's cool w me. I just want to keep this going for as long as possible so if you're gonna drop when madden comes out let me know

Not even gonna lie I'll be ghost once Madden drops, that's my game. I'll be completely dedicated to this dynasty until then though if that counts for anything lol.

Not even gonna lie I'll be ghost once Madden drops, that's my game. I'll be completely dedicated to this dynasty until then though if that counts for anything lol.

laugh.gif
atleast your honest and not the "my girl knocked my xbox off and scratched the game. Im out" type.

laugh.gif
atleast your honest and not the "my girl knocked my xbox off and scratched the game. Im out" type.

I was getting ready to prepare my story. 'Neighbors dog came running through the door, jumped over 5 tables and eventually kicked over my xbox thus scratching NCAA and giving my xbox the RROD in the process.'
laugh.gif

I was getting ready to prepare my story. 'Neighbors dog came running through the door, jumped over 5 tables and eventually kicked over my xbox thus scratching NCAA and giving my xbox the RROD in the process.'
laugh.gif

*@+$ happens every year knowing damn well they don't have a girl and they are in their boxers most likely in a beanbag playing madden

*@+$ happens every year knowing damn well they don't have a girl and they are in their boxers most likely in a beanbag playing madden

same with me.....I love playing with my NT fam

but when Madden drops im probably gonna leave or at least finish out this year of the dynasty and try and win it all

Im willing to join a Madden dynasty BUT I strongly suggest we do a fantasy draft to even up everything

same with me.....I love playing with my NT fam

but when Madden drops im probably gonna leave or at least finish out this year of the dynasty and try and win it all

Im willing to join a Madden dynasty BUT I strongly suggest we do a fantasy draft to even up everything

Let's finish up this season atleast and we'll decide about a madden one. Im down for whatever and will still be committed to this dynasty regardless.

Let's finish up this season atleast and we'll decide about a madden one. Im down for whatever and will still be committed to this dynasty regardless.

When do you want to play UGA? I'll be available tonight and after 6 tomorrow night. Guess I'll just have to play spoiler for you, and FSU and dash your national title hopes.

When do you want to play UGA? I'll be available tonight and after 6 tomorrow night. Guess I'll just have to play spoiler for you, and FSU and dash your national title hopes.

Back
Top Bottom