NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

Bro what's going on w u right now? You signed on then off and ur membership still silver... We gonna get to play this thing?

Bro what's going on w u right now? You signed on then off and ur membership still silver... We gonna get to play this thing?

My bad fraij, I ordered an online code from Amazon but I wasn't working, I sent them an email so hopefully I hear back by the morning and we can get the game in sometime tomorrow. Please don't sim woody cause the only two games I've lost this season is when they were cpu simmed because I was moving at the time and didn't have internet access.

My bad fraij, I ordered an online code from Amazon but I wasn't working, I sent them an email so hopefully I hear back by the morning and we can get the game in sometime tomorrow. Please don't sim woody cause the only two games I've lost this season is when they were cpu simmed because I was moving at the time and didn't have internet access.

Originally Posted by woody2626

I know damn good and well if the standings hold and I beat Iowa(who is #2 in the polls) in the big 10 championship game I better be playing Kellen Moore's bum %*$
Idk man but with that 1 loss on your record it seems as if It'll be a Boise vs  FSU fight for the natl championship. (assuming that FSU wins against UF)

Originally Posted by woody2626

I know damn good and well if the standings hold and I beat Iowa(who is #2 in the polls) in the big 10 championship game I better be playing Kellen Moore's bum %*$
Idk man but with that 1 loss on your record it seems as if It'll be a Boise vs  FSU fight for the natl championship. (assuming that FSU wins against UF)

I'm back on Gold! I gotta work from 4-11 tonight so if me and fraji don't get our game in by like 2, I'll just play him tonight.

And Prettytone I think I'm locked into the SEC Champ game regardless of whether I win or lose vs FSU. Just trying to play spoiler though.

I'm back on Gold! I gotta work from 4-11 tonight so if me and fraji don't get our game in by like 2, I'll just play him tonight.

And Prettytone I think I'm locked into the SEC Champ game regardless of whether I win or lose vs FSU. Just trying to play spoiler though.

Back
Top Bottom