**NCAA Feet 09-10**

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Thanks again Bundy, hey do you have anymore pics of Gonzaga in their black uni's?
Nah man, I'm not seeing anymore around
ohwell.gif
...But I'msure we'l get more and better up close pics as the season goes along....

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

bundy9 thanks for posting pics of NCAA feet too.
No prob bro...but it's a lil disappointing cuz this thread runs a lil' slower than the NBA Feet one, cuz the PE's are diluted alotmore and teams stick more to TB cw's...but its all cool
smokin.gif
Youmust've liked Duke's win and Singler's solid 21-14 effort last night huh...

Bout time Singler went back to last year's form, but I still don't think he had that good of a game. His fg % was low, and he was shooting those weakfall-away lay-ups in the first half. I thought Nolan and Miles Plumlee really took over that game. Most of Wake had on the new CP3's, except those XI'sAminu had on. Those CP3's looked alot like the CDP XXII's from afar.

^well cant really additionally comment on his game cuz I haven't followed it much this season...but Plumlee and Nolan did definitely impact the game andyup whilst watching I was wondering if it were the CDP XXII or if it were the CP's also, wasn't clear...

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Thanks again Bundy, hey do you have anymore pics of Gonzaga in their black uni's?
Nah man, I'm not seeing anymore around
ohwell.gif
...But I'm sure we'l get more and better up close pics as the season goes along....

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

bundy9 thanks for posting pics of NCAA feet too.
No prob bro...but it's a lil disappointing cuz this thread runs a lil' slower than the NBA Feet one, cuz the PE's are diluted alot more and teams stick more to TB cw's...but its all cool
smokin.gif
You must've liked Duke's win and Singler's solid 21-14 effort last night huh...
Singler was
pimp.gif
but Nolan was too...and hopefully the Plumlees(especially Miles) begin to stay consistent and put up numbers like that for the rest of the year
smile.gif

Damn good pic. It would be so sick if UNC had their Elite socks with the argyle going down the back instead of that standard stripe.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Damn good pic. It would be so sick if UNC had their Elite socks with the argyle going down the back instead of that standard stripe.
Good idea

And those Kobes are vicious

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Good idea

And those Kobes are vicious

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

agreed to both....

Where did you get the hi-res photos from? I would love to contribute, I just cant find quality photos.

those kobes up there are nice, but they are not pe's are they?

looks like a normal id to me..

i do like them socks though.

those kobes up there are nice, but they are not pe's are they?

looks like a normal id to me..

i do like them socks though.

re Nike Elite socks

it really irks me I cant buy those white/UNC ones....I mean, I think its ridiculous to charge that much for socks, but as UNC fan, id buy them lol.

I cant understand why that colorway isnt availble to the public.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

re Nike Elite socks

it really irks me I cant buy those white/UNC ones....I mean, I think its ridiculous to charge that much for socks, but as UNC fan, id buy them lol.

I agree.

and I really like your avatar..one of my favorites I've ever seen on NT

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by manamazing55

re Nike Elite socks

I agree.

and I really like your avatar..one of my favorites I've ever seen on NT

thanks, I appreciate it.

Has anyone ever seen Nike Elite Socks in actual stores? If so, where?

Back
Top Bottom