Originally Posted by JoeClear

Duke sucks too. I'm a U of Arizona fan.
laugh.gif

Geaux 'Cats.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
At you 2001 team losing to Duke

laugh.gif
That was the last time they won it right?

you guys couldve taken over if the refs called the correct foul on Jason Williams laying on Gardners back which wouldve been his 3rd

Originally Posted by mjvc

Are those Nike uni's for Penn Wood. Looks like a swoosh on that guys shorts.

Yea. They had Nike everything and then most wore those UA shoes with a few others wearin hyperdunks, jumpman pros, and one foamposite lite. But almost everyonewore the UA bball shoes.

If you notice, all the schools that have contracts with UA (Maryland, Auburn, Texas Tech, not sure about others) have worn the shoes they have worn over thelast couple of years. Maryland and Auburn have worn Nike while Texas Tech still wears Adidas. Next year will be the first official release of the UA bballkicks.

i thought hasheem was wearin hares but i couldn't get a good look on TV. Thanks for the pics... also kemba has breds!

manamazing55 wrote
you guys couldve taken over if the refs called the correct foul on Jason Williams laying on Gardners back which wouldve been his 3rd

They lost by double digits homeboy , Richard Jefferson was the only person on their team having a good night

Originally Posted by JoeClear

manamazing55 wrote

They lost by double digits homeboy , Richard Jefferson was the only person on their team having a good night
I didnt say anything about what happened. If Jason Williams rec'd his third foul, which was definately a foul, the game couldve definatelychanged. Of course that didnt happen and we saw what happened. Congrats to them on that.........of course 2001 was a looooooooooooooooooong time ago.
tongue.gif

Im noticing an absence of shox this season. Has the end come for shox basketball? Players seem to prefer zoom or max air nowadays.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by mjd77

Im noticing an absence of shox this season. Has the end come for shox basketball? Players seem to prefer zoom or max air nowadays.
the end came about 3 years ago...
ohwell.gif

I wouldnt say 3 years but last year i definitely saw them fading out. I see women wear them alot more, but to me it doesnt seem like they are as comfortableas they used to be. I used to have a pair of Shox Limitless, VC II's, VC IV's, VC V's, and Shox BB's. The recent shox are so stiff and cheapfeeling, so im not surprised nobody really wants them.

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

Originally Posted by mh24

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

b8c4c0f914e3a2c2c4aa289fcb55ef37-getty-84694033al005_marquette_v_l.jpg

This guy doesn't look really smart
roll.gif

Anyone know what shoes Twill is wearin ?

I don't know what he was wearing but 1 thing I do know waz his feet hurt after the game.

maybe he looks like this because his feet hurt...?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by mjd77

the end came about 3 years ago...
ohwell.gif

I wouldnt say 3 years but last year i definitely saw them fading out. I see women wear them alot more, but to me it doesnt seem like they are as comfortable as they used to be. I used to have a pair of Shox Limitless, VC II's, VC IV's, VC V's, and Shox BB's. The recent shox are so stiff and cheap feeling, so im not surprised nobody really wants them.

I wonder if they would take a cue from the shox experience running shoe and try that in a basketball shoe? The "shox" with max air in them are muchsofter and feel a lot better then classic shox. I have them and they are way softer and more comfortable than all of the other shox runners Ive had.

gotta love UCONN killin da CDP's Hares and 11's....im loving it....plus the Six Rings....why play in anything other than J's?

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

UNC lil by lil going away from JB..its sad

I wouldnt say were going away from Jordan Brand...it's just right now...all da boys wear what their comfortable in...THEY HAVE IT ALL ...believe me....weMIGHT get the 2009's for the Final Four if we advance....like when we got the X's in 2005...but we shall see....like right now Ty's playing inLebron Soldier II's.....Ed and Deon like the 2.5's and some of da boys like the Jumpmans..some dont...but we do need the 2009's...esp. since Calhas em ^

Back
Top Bottom