**NCAAB Feet 10/11**

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

ap-e87d3570f3eb4d5494d432e2160c49c7.jpg
pimp.gif

Anyone else catch Shabazz Napier from Uconn rockin All-Star Durant IIs on Saturday? Can't find any pics...the whole uconn team has been impressive this year sneakerwise

Anyone else catch Shabazz Napier from Uconn rockin All-Star Durant IIs on Saturday? Can't find any pics...the whole uconn team has been impressive this year sneakerwise

New West Virginia Unis....Not sure if these should be in here or the system of dress post so I will put it in both

New West Virginia Unis....Not sure if these should be in here or the system of dress post so I will put it in both

i like the text color matching the body of the jersey

(I now officially hate being a JB school. we miss out on everything)
255164.jpg

I wish I could see a PS of new hyperelites going along with how our uniforms were in the carter era 
frown.gif

I can visualize it, and throw in some all carolina blue hyperfuses with a NC logo on the heel like Kentucky's..

Being a Jordan Brand school sucks 

i like the text color matching the body of the jersey

(I now officially hate being a JB school. we miss out on everything)
255164.jpg

I wish I could see a PS of new hyperelites going along with how our uniforms were in the carter era 
frown.gif

I can visualize it, and throw in some all carolina blue hyperfuses with a NC logo on the heel like Kentucky's..

Being a Jordan Brand school sucks 

^Ed Cota and Mike Bibby together. Niiiiice pic. I am still kinda shocked that Cota never got drafted. Dude was the first to score 1,000 points, and have 1,000 assists and 500 rebounds in his college career!

Back
Top Bottom