**NCAAB Feet 10/11**

^Oohhhh I gotcha. My fault for misunderstanding the faces.

Yea, it was pretty tragic that none of those got released. They were some well thought out colorways. Great detailing on them.

^Oohhhh I gotcha. My fault for misunderstanding the faces.

Yea, it was pretty tragic that none of those got released. They were some well thought out colorways. Great detailing on them.

gtown wearing these today
scaled.php

these jordan's look so bulky...kind of like a hiking boot..I wonder how they feel on the court

these jordan's look so bulky...kind of like a hiking boot..I wonder how they feel on the court

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

and his shot and quickness wasnt that great, even though his handles were off the chain.
then what about andre miller? he's not that fast or has a great shot. but he's been a starting pg in the league for the longest time

andre miller has more strength than him and has a post-up game.

still i think ed cota would've been a  good point guard in the nba. there are so many similar players, like jamaal tinsley, darren collison, earl watson

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

and his shot and quickness wasnt that great, even though his handles were off the chain.
then what about andre miller? he's not that fast or has a great shot. but he's been a starting pg in the league for the longest time

andre miller has more strength than him and has a post-up game.

still i think ed cota would've been a  good point guard in the nba. there are so many similar players, like jamaal tinsley, darren collison, earl watson

anybody got pics of the marquette coaching staff? looked like they had white/pink hyperfuse lows. nova and cuse coaching staff had on am 87s.

anybody got pics of the marquette coaching staff? looked like they had white/pink hyperfuse lows. nova and cuse coaching staff had on am 87s.

wow....... i had no clue that duke was wearing Hyper Elites, i wonder how long they had them. Probably since the beginning of the season since i did notice that their shorts werent "flowing" like they used to. I think nike should keep the same designs of the SODs and just change the material (i.e. Duke and Uni of Wash) instead of making those wack design like more than half of the teams that switched to.

wow....... i had no clue that duke was wearing Hyper Elites, i wonder how long they had them. Probably since the beginning of the season since i did notice that their shorts werent "flowing" like they used to. I think nike should keep the same designs of the SODs and just change the material (i.e. Duke and Uni of Wash) instead of making those wack design like more than half of the teams that switched to.

Back
Top Bottom