and the nikes everyone is wearing suck *%@

Most respect I have had for Adidas with them bringing the crazy 8's out

and the nikes everyone is wearing suck *%@

^i really want them to release the white/orange cuse socks

the purdue gold and playoff 13s look real nice

^i really want them to release the white/orange cuse socks

the purdue gold and playoff 13s look real nice

Originally Posted by dimsum1

hoops4hire - thanks for the explanation and clarification.

notes32 - my friend who played at Marywood also has a pair (or two) of white/green Nike Shox. You probably know him...initials are JP lol
No problem at all. I played D3 ball, coached at that level for a couple of years, ended with a big time D1 program for a bit, and now I'm back to D3. Always fun to compare stories of dealing with four guys in a hotel room compared to flying charters. Done both, D3 is pure to me. I love D1 and the perks but D3 guys are true to the game and their education. Just wish Nike or JB would send me exclusives my way for the kids that are paying for their education and playing ball.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

hoops4hire - thanks for the explanation and clarification.

notes32 - my friend who played at Marywood also has a pair (or two) of white/green Nike Shox. You probably know him...initials are JP lol
No problem at all. I played D3 ball, coached at that level for a couple of years, ended with a big time D1 program for a bit, and now I'm back to D3. Always fun to compare stories of dealing with four guys in a hotel room compared to flying charters. Done both, D3 is pure to me. I love D1 and the perks but D3 guys are true to the game and their education. Just wish Nike or JB would send me exclusives my way for the kids that are paying for their education and playing ball.

dimsum1 - if your friends name is Josh and is from NY yes I know who you speak of. Small world man I will tell you.

dimsum1 - if your friends name is Josh and is from NY yes I know who you speak of. Small world man I will tell you.

ap-d131f6792271466b96666409e5af3038.jpg

Can't wait for games to return tomorrow.

How about my  man on the far right rocking the ZF 95's...still ticked at myself for passing on those...

How about my  man on the far right rocking the ZF 95's...still ticked at myself for passing on those...

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

am2qyt.jpg

Chase Tapley: III's, Kawhi: XIV's, Malcolm Thomas: Kobe VI, Billy White: XIII's
roll.gif

Its all laughs and giggles until they lose tonight! GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

am2qyt.jpg

Chase Tapley: III's, Kawhi: XIV's, Malcolm Thomas: Kobe VI, Billy White: XIII's
roll.gif

Its all laughs and giggles until they lose tonight! GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!
devil.gif

ap-d9bb9fa6c5d142b68513093e3fbf18e1.jpg
The hand of UNC Coach Roy William showing off his bling at practice...
ap-7815c80b2422475ca479ede5799afd9a.jpg
Marcus in game against Creighton y/day....

ap-d9bb9fa6c5d142b68513093e3fbf18e1.jpg
The hand of UNC Coach Roy William showing off his bling at practice...
ap-7815c80b2422475ca479ede5799afd9a.jpg
Marcus in game against Creighton y/day....

Back
Top Bottom