**NCAAB Feet 10/11**

Originally Posted by clkru

But Terrence "high-drama" Jones decommitted from Washington AFTER choosing Washington and putting on a UW baseball hat on a nationally streamed college selection press conference at his high school in Portland, Or...

After being taped and photographed with a Washington hat on and his best friend, Terrence Ross, already committed to play for Washington, John Calipari called and convinced him to "reconsider" Kentucky.

Within a few days of the press conference and AFTER hanging out with the Washington bball team in Seattle on UW's campus, committing to UW coach Lorenzo Romar, and leading the world (and his best friend) to believe he was going to be a Husky, Jones said he made a mistake (as if he grabbed the wrong hat on accident), and that he was instead taking his talents to UK instead of UW.

This makes the potential UW-UK second round match-up at the Maui Classic Tuesday must-see TV!  

img00047-20100430-1621-1-thumb-600x450-13870.jpg

Best friends Terrence Ross and Terrence Jones, immediately after Jones picked Washington (notice the hat)...

ph.terrence-1.JPG

Terrence Jones on the phone with John Calipari "reconsidering" his Washington choice...

F747052.jpg

Trader Jones makes his UK debut...
Calipari is a slime ball and I have no shame saying it. I'm not even a KY or WASH fan but come on. for those who saw the video, did you see how visibly shaken Jones was after that call? 
tired.gif

Not to mention just about every major win he's had with the exception of KY last year has been wiped away

Originally Posted by clkru

But Terrence "high-drama" Jones decommitted from Washington AFTER choosing Washington and putting on a UW baseball hat on a nationally streamed college selection press conference at his high school in Portland, Or...

After being taped and photographed with a Washington hat on and his best friend, Terrence Ross, already committed to play for Washington, John Calipari called and convinced him to "reconsider" Kentucky.

Within a few days of the press conference and AFTER hanging out with the Washington bball team in Seattle on UW's campus, committing to UW coach Lorenzo Romar, and leading the world (and his best friend) to believe he was going to be a Husky, Jones said he made a mistake (as if he grabbed the wrong hat on accident), and that he was instead taking his talents to UK instead of UW.

This makes the potential UW-UK second round match-up at the Maui Classic Tuesday must-see TV!  

img00047-20100430-1621-1-thumb-600x450-13870.jpg

Best friends Terrence Ross and Terrence Jones, immediately after Jones picked Washington (notice the hat)...

ph.terrence-1.JPG

Terrence Jones on the phone with John Calipari "reconsidering" his Washington choice...

F747052.jpg

Trader Jones makes his UK debut...
Calipari is a slime ball and I have no shame saying it. I'm not even a KY or WASH fan but come on. for those who saw the video, did you see how visibly shaken Jones was after that call? 
tired.gif

Not to mention just about every major win he's had with the exception of KY last year has been wiped away

is there any story behind those new UW uni's?

although i enjoy the new Maui Hyperdunk 2010's.
i wish they'd put some more creativitiy in them like that of 2 years ago.
the Oregon Maui hyperdunks killed it.
texas pair was also amazing.

is there any story behind those new UW uni's?

although i enjoy the new Maui Hyperdunk 2010's.
i wish they'd put some more creativitiy in them like that of 2 years ago.
the Oregon Maui hyperdunks killed it.
texas pair was also amazing.

the graphic on the Washington jersey is of Suzzallo library, one of the campus' most famous sites. "Bow Down to Washington" is UW's official fight song.

pretty sick, indeed.

the graphic on the Washington jersey is of Suzzallo library, one of the campus' most famous sites. "Bow Down to Washington" is UW's official fight song.

pretty sick, indeed.

Yo, i think U of Wash has hyperelites now. The shorts design is basically the same, but i can tell they are thinner (more see through) and the swing different than last years. Plus i think they have the perflorations on the side as well. It is hard to tell cause they are the same length and wide of the previous shorts. Unlike the first hyperelites, they are alot wider and longer, I hope this is going to be a pattern nike is going to follow down the road.

Yo, i think U of Wash has hyperelites now. The shorts design is basically the same, but i can tell they are thinner (more see through) and the swing different than last years. Plus i think they have the perflorations on the side as well. It is hard to tell cause they are the same length and wide of the previous shorts. Unlike the first hyperelites, they are alot wider and longer, I hope this is going to be a pattern nike is going to follow down the road.

Yup, but they didn't get them NCAA certified (allows them to have a swoosh on the upper chest but also the little blue NCAA logo).

Yup, but they didn't get them NCAA certified (allows them to have a swoosh on the upper chest but also the little blue NCAA logo).

I would say that this is the FIRST year that all of Nike's TB collection is clean. Nothing looks too janky. If Hyperfuse is your base model for your schools, then you're in pretty good shape bc Hyperfuse > Hyperize. And that lustre-$$% material on the Hyperdunk 2010 looks real slick too.

Back
Top Bottom