**NCAAB Feet 10/11**

adidas shoes look massively clunky and the material looks crap. either super glossy or super dried out color.

adidas shoes look massively clunky and the material looks crap. either super glossy or super dried out color.

^^^ Yeah, they should make all their shoes like Nike. Those Hyperdunk 2010 and Hyperize last year are pieces of art, and so protective.

Give me a break. Look at the Beasts Kansas is wearing and tell me those are boring or clunky.

When did Temple go UA, by the way?

^^^ Yeah, they should make all their shoes like Nike. Those Hyperdunk 2010 and Hyperize last year are pieces of art, and so protective.

Give me a break. Look at the Beasts Kansas is wearing and tell me those are boring or clunky.

Originally Posted by duke4005

????????......... u sure about that?

????????......... u sure about that?

Those Hyperdunk 2010 and Hyperize last year are pieces of art, and so protective.
seriously ?? i've never expected Hyperize and protect in the same sentence
I want whatever drugs you are having !!

Those Hyperdunk 2010 and Hyperize last year are pieces of art, and so protective.
seriously ?? i've never expected Hyperize and protect in the same sentence
I want whatever drugs you are having !!

Thanks, AirMaxBuckeye, I was being extremely sarcastic.

But I do need a pair of those burnt Kobe's and Hyperfuse from UT. And I am just waiting on those UK shorts to drop a little.

Thanks, AirMaxBuckeye, I was being extremely sarcastic.

But I do need a pair of those burnt Kobe's and Hyperfuse from UT. And I am just waiting on those UK shorts to drop a little.

Originally Posted by ridikulas

Blinded by the swoosh 
laugh.gif
. Adidas is going hard this year imo.

Originally Posted by ridikulas

Blinded by the swoosh 
laugh.gif
. Adidas is going hard this year imo.

i cant really agree with that, after trying on the Lebron 8's, Soldier IV's, hyperdunk max, and hyperfuse's i see no reason to strait. The 8's after the best feeling shoes i have tried on in some years.

i cant really agree with that, after trying on the Lebron 8's, Soldier IV's, hyperdunk max, and hyperfuse's i see no reason to strait. The 8's after the best feeling shoes i have tried on in some years.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I never said anything about Nike 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I never said anything about Nike 
wink.gif

Got to admit, fat, the 8's and the Hyperfuse are on my list, but no way can someone say the Rose looks clunky. I was wondering about the Soldier IV's also. I have always loved the heel max+forefoot Zoom. I saw in another thread where you liked them.

Got to admit, fat, the 8's and the Hyperfuse are on my list, but no way can someone say the Rose looks clunky. I was wondering about the Soldier IV's also. I have always loved the heel max+forefoot Zoom. I saw in another thread where you liked them.

I'd just like to add that the Jordan 2010 Team shoes (that Marquette rocks) may just be the sleeper/least-hyped performance beast of the year... they are quickly surpassing the Hyperfuse for me in terms of on-court comfort and performance.

Back
Top Bottom