NDC Drawing/Raffle System

Good luck guys 
nthat.gif

How in the hell do you win this raffle all i wanted was some oreo's for retail me and my bro both lost :smh:

Missed it due to not having a nike account, I figured the Nike plus I was the same smh... And being at work didn't make it any better, couldn't sneak text for too long. Welp guess I'll be more prepared next time.

Entered the bordo 7s raffle and didnt win .. Entered the OVO 10s raffle, laser 4s raffle as well as these oreo 4s raffle with two accounts each and didnt win anything.

So im 0 for 7 with the new process smh

I think the best remastered JB drop of this year is by far the Air Jordan 1 SBB.. the leather quality.. OMG!  

What about out of the GR's released? You have to always assume limited releases are going to have real good quality.

What about out of the GR's released? You have to always assume limited releases are going to have real good quality.
Hmm from a GR release, i'm hard pressed which one to actually choose.  I'll let others chime in for this.  Maybe Oreo 4s?

as stated, NikeLab did a raffle for the OVO tens, here is my you didn't win notice from my email. 

I think GMoney was talking about the NDC OVO release. There was no raffle for that. 

Back
Top Bottom