NDC Drawing/Raffle System

Trying to add my number to my account and the "Add" button is grayed out. Anyone else have this issue? Nike + currently down? 

Testing it on shoes that aren't really hyped.
mean.gif
I think thats their best course for real world testing with not highly sought after shoes, right?  Once they feel their system is good, they will launch Chicago 1s... they know what they're doing

Haven't bought a pair of Jordans in years, may consider trying the new raffle system if it's a pair that is under $150.00. I'm in for a Jordan 1 raffle.

Did the Chi 1's release on ndc? Is there a list of Jordan's that ndc did not release while they were figuring this out? Like to know what I may be able to enter if it was a shoe I had to pass up on.

I think thats their best course for real world testing with not highly sought after shoes, right?  Once they feel their system is good, they will launch Chicago 1s... they know what they're doing

No, because the ones who can beat the system won't waste their talent on shoes that aren't hyped. They don't want these shoes. They want the OVO's, Chicago 1's, etc. They aren't going to show their cards on a release like this or the Bordeaux's.

Want to try for Oreo but I don't really need another black sneaker, but guess if I win I'll buy it

So far, it looks to be the exact same process as the SBB raffle release, with the exception of being emailed a link to unlock your option to purchase online and have them delivered.
adoraa.jpg

ogfl82.jpg
do you have a link to this page you screenshot? i have a nike+ account but can't find anywhere in the settings where i can verify my mobile number. (step 2 in this screenshot)

Back
Top Bottom