NDC pics : ZF95, ZF96, FMaxCB, Flightposite

Welcome back Nike. :wink:
wink.gif

f3DJam:

It's personal preference with the two. The 95's perform better, but the 96's were more comfortable. The 95's were kind of stiff and had a very high arch, but they performe similar to foamposites after you broke them in. The 96's were more comfortable out the box and weighed pretty much the same.

Support: 95's
Traction: 95's
Comfort: 96's

DEADSTOCKED & NDS SIZE 12.5-13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, NDS TAXI XII'S, NDS STEEL X'S, DS STEALTH V'S, NDS SILVER TOTAL AIR FOAMPOSITE MAX, NDS 2004 BLACK FOAM MAX, VVVVVNDS LEBRON AF1, VVNDS WATERMELON AF1​
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

Release Date on the flightposites anybody?

Team DC/MD/VA
3 for 25... What more can i say? MARRIED 2 JUWANNA​

We rock Goadomes and New Balance ALL DAY
O.G. Member #20
Feelin better than some head on a sunday afternoon​

The nike rep came to my store and showed up the flight 96's and the flightposite models...I was close to climax with those in my hand

I want All of them
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

JM -- Do you have a RD for the 95's yet or is it still a tentative 3/1?

Thanks!
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

95s, 96s, and Flightposites :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I <3 Fried Chicken Member #3- Jim Dean
Sz.13 White/Chrome VIII lows NDS $90 and sz.10.5 1994 AJ1 Hi for Sale. PM me or email:[email protected]

^ Whoooooa.

If those are legit (and I have a feeling they're not), that would be close enough to the Olympic colorway for me.
laugh.gif

Hmmm... size 9, huh? Maybe they're legit. We'll just have to see. They're hot, I know that.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

those 95's ARE stupid CRACK.... i dont even like that shoe... but the colorway on that shoe.. is CRAzY

LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

96s and Flightpositites for me.....really feeling both of these and correct whoever said that these represented the golden age of Nike basketball
DS Size 13 Adicolor BL5s for sale - PM for details!

are those flights up thier legit?????... are those samples or OG's?....
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

n3qau9.jpg
23Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

can anyone help me by showing me a link to ndc that these pics came from?....i've been searching for a minute and its been annoying the heck out of me...
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

Back
Top Bottom