Ne-Yo's High School Pictures vol. Can It Be More Obvious?

sad...
tired.gif

While I appreciate a heartfelt song, there was always something to be said about male kids/teens that were always into DRAMA, ACTING, POETRY and SINGING etc in high school and college
eyes.gif
grin.gif
. Hell even rapping. If thats your main way of expressing yourself, thats cool and all but its still kinda weird that you'd choose to do that in that fashion when you really think about it.

Its pretty obvious. Most of what we revel in as entertainment has a predominately "feminine" view when you look at it critically. No disrespect to those that hone their craft but its not surprising when things like this pop up and people are confused.

While I appreciate a heartfelt song, there was always something to be said about male kids/teens that were always into DRAMA, ACTING, POETRY and SINGING etc in high school and college
eyes.gif
grin.gif
. Hell even rapping. If thats your main way of expressing yourself, thats cool and all but its still kinda weird that you'd choose to do that in that fashion when you really think about it.

Its pretty obvious. Most of what we revel in as entertainment has a predominately "feminine" view when you look at it critically. No disrespect to those that hone their craft but its not surprising when things like this pop up and people are confused.

this +*%%! need to give donell jones his style back. son stole it cuz he knew he couldnt be lookin like the above photos lol

this +*%%! need to give donell jones his style back. son stole it cuz he knew he couldnt be lookin like the above photos lol

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

eyes.gif
grin.gif

My man, what are you talking about?

Acting, poetry, rapping and singing is gay?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

eyes.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

eyes.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom