eek.gif
....train ones be having me SHOOK

some of those are straight up outta video game hazards 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

1:31 better be fake.
SMH at some of the stupidity in this

incredibly lucky but i can't help but stoneface the stupidity of some of these
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

1:31 better be fake.
SMH at some of the stupidity in this

incredibly lucky but i can't help but stoneface the stupidity of some of these
indifferent.gif

I was walking into the mall yesterday and my legs came out from under me, and I landed on flat on my back like I got POWERBOMBED. Apparently I slipped in a puddle. Thank god I didn't hit my head, because I might be paralyzed right now.

I was walking into the mall yesterday and my legs came out from under me, and I landed on flat on my back like I got POWERBOMBED. Apparently I slipped in a puddle. Thank god I didn't hit my head, because I might be paralyzed right now.

|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |

Driving down a four lane street, 4AM... I'm in the lane furthest to the right. It's DESERTED. I turn left to make an illegal U without looking, and there's a guy going 40 in the lane next to the one I came from, his headlights were in my face, through driver's side window. Our cars were directly perpendicular. The dude didn't even honk, but I saw his face - 
eek.gif
  If I didn't floor the gas I would have died. God forbid I would have frozen up.

|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |

Driving down a four lane street, 4AM... I'm in the lane furthest to the right. It's DESERTED. I turn left to make an illegal U without looking, and there's a guy going 40 in the lane next to the one I came from, his headlights were in my face, through driver's side window. Our cars were directly perpendicular. The dude didn't even honk, but I saw his face - 
eek.gif
  If I didn't floor the gas I would have died. God forbid I would have frozen up.

!!!!! the idiot stumbling in front of the train was so close to getting destroyed.    and the backboard , dayummm!!! that would have been BAD.  Lol at the guy at the end.

!!!!! the idiot stumbling in front of the train was so close to getting destroyed.    and the backboard , dayummm!!! that would have been BAD.  Lol at the guy at the end.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eek.gif

Right? Dude that was recording and train that came behind him had me like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eek.gif

Right? Dude that was recording and train that came behind him had me like
eek.gif

My god those dudes are idiots for pulling up the carpet under the guy with the window open right in front of him. It's incredible that he just so happened to land on a moving truck bed filled with pillows 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom