Near-Death Experiences Compilation Video

My god those dudes are idiots for pulling up the carpet under the guy with the window open right in front of him. It's incredible that he just so happened to land on a moving truck bed filled with pillows 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |

Driving down a four lane street, 4AM... I'm in the lane furthest to the right. It's DESERTED. I turn left to make an illegal U without looking, and there's a guy going 40 in the lane next to the one I came from, his headlights were in my face, through driver's side window. Our cars were directly perpendicular. The dude didn't even honk, but I saw his face - 
eek.gif
  If I didn't floor the gas I would have died. God forbid I would have frozen up.
That's crazy man... I've had a few close-calls when I'm on the road too.

I almost got T-boned by this Asian woman one time; had me so heated I circled the block just to try and find her
mad.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |
|  |  ll  |  |

Driving down a four lane street, 4AM... I'm in the lane furthest to the right. It's DESERTED. I turn left to make an illegal U without looking, and there's a guy going 40 in the lane next to the one I came from, his headlights were in my face, through driver's side window. Our cars were directly perpendicular. The dude didn't even honk, but I saw his face - 
eek.gif
  If I didn't floor the gas I would have died. God forbid I would have frozen up.
That's crazy man... I've had a few close-calls when I'm on the road too.

I almost got T-boned by this Asian woman one time; had me so heated I circled the block just to try and find her
mad.gif

Originally Posted by migit1209

Originally Posted by ninjahood

some of those are straight up outta video game hazards 
eek.gif
....train ones be having me SHOOK

Right? Dude that was recording and train that came behind him had me like
eek.gif

joint came straight out of the mist like a train from hell
eek.gif

Originally Posted by migit1209

Originally Posted by ninjahood

some of those are straight up outta video game hazards 
eek.gif
....train ones be having me SHOOK

Right? Dude that was recording and train that came behind him had me like
eek.gif

joint came straight out of the mist like a train from hell
eek.gif

I had a speeding car on a basic two lane residential almost rear end me. Instead he rides up a brick style wall and into a telephone pole. All we hear is a sound of glass and look behind and above us and see a car upside flipping in the air.. In front of us and on top of us is a powerline that drops and is about to fall into the road.

Three situations that couldve gotten us killed and luckily nothing happens to us or the car we're in.

We're talking the most predictable slow paced STRAIGHT road you will drive on.. You can die ANYWHERE.

I had a speeding car on a basic two lane residential almost rear end me. Instead he rides up a brick style wall and into a telephone pole. All we hear is a sound of glass and look behind and above us and see a car upside flipping in the air.. In front of us and on top of us is a powerline that drops and is about to fall into the road.

Three situations that couldve gotten us killed and luckily nothing happens to us or the car we're in.

We're talking the most predictable slow paced STRAIGHT road you will drive on.. You can die ANYWHERE.

I had 2

my brother and I are driving back home, the light just turned green and a toyota camry going over at least 60 mph

thank god, my brother pressed the brakes early enough to avoid that idiot 

during MCT(marine combat training) 

we're doing night-fire and my platoon-mate had a shell stuck in his flak jacket

waving his m16 around like a damn flag since the shell is burning the #$#%* out of his skin

he forgets to put the rifle on safe, he jerks the trigger (pause)

the bullet skimmed my helmet, if he just dropped the m16 muzzle a few inches I would've been shot in my eye.....
tired.gif

I had 2

my brother and I are driving back home, the light just turned green and a toyota camry going over at least 60 mph

thank god, my brother pressed the brakes early enough to avoid that idiot 

during MCT(marine combat training) 

we're doing night-fire and my platoon-mate had a shell stuck in his flak jacket

waving his m16 around like a damn flag since the shell is burning the #$#%* out of his skin

he forgets to put the rifle on safe, he jerks the trigger (pause)

the bullet skimmed my helmet, if he just dropped the m16 muzzle a few inches I would've been shot in my eye.....
tired.gif

i think the first clip with the train got me the most if its real.
dude dodged death twice and used spiderman skills to avoid that second train

i think the first clip with the train got me the most if its real.
dude dodged death twice and used spiderman skills to avoid that second train

I seen this the other day on break I think.. it's crazy man how close some people come
30t6p3b.gif

I seen this the other day on break I think.. it's crazy man how close some people come
30t6p3b.gif

Where the Kid is on the skateboard falls off the ledge and his backpack gets stuck to the pipe had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Where the Kid is on the skateboard falls off the ledge and his backpack gets stuck to the pipe had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW some of these are just absolutely unbelievable. Like really, idk if i can believe all these! Its amazing how close some people can come to disaster whether it be luck, chance, skill, whatever you want to call it.

Anybody have any more videos like this? Amazing stuff.

WOW some of these are just absolutely unbelievable. Like really, idk if i can believe all these! Its amazing how close some people can come to disaster whether it be luck, chance, skill, whatever you want to call it.

Anybody have any more videos like this? Amazing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom