???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

Are the space jams supposed to be a easy cop?

Probably not, where are you at? I am guessing Footlocker, Finishline and Scheels will all have them in Lincoln, but there are a lot of peoplelooking for these so they will most likely sell quicker than any of the other recent retros...

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Are the space jams supposed to be a easy cop?
Probably not, where are you at? I am guessing Footlocker, Finishline and Scheels will all have them in Lincoln, but there are a lot of people looking for these so they will most likely sell quicker than any of the other recent retros...

damn, im in omaha though, that shoul make it a little easier

Originally Posted by need2sell

The 11's are going to sell fast as Omaha only has around 200 - 250 pairs all together. The big stores like Westroads and Crossroads (Champs, Foot Locker, and Finish Line) all got significantly lower pairs then they have with the previous released retros. This is a gr, however it is somewhat limited in smaller markets such as ours.

Have fun trying to get a pair.
grin.gif
It would be even more fun if you helped us.... thanks forthe info however....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

The 11's are going to sell fast as Omaha only has around 200 - 250 pairs all together. The big stores like Westroads and Crossroads (Champs, Foot Locker, and Finish Line) all got significantly lower pairs then they have with the previous released retros. This is a gr, however it is somewhat limited in smaller markets such as ours.

Have fun trying to get a pair.
grin.gif
It would be even more fun if you helped us.... thanks for the info however....
laugh.gif
im saying though. bruhs throwin us in the lions den with aplastic lightsaber

yeah agent and it would have been great if you bought my 12's and didn't flake out. no offense ment
I can't flake on what I cant fit.... I told u I'm down to try them on and if they're not too snug I'll cop cuz I've beenlooking for the Taxi 12 CDP since they dropped but was never interested in the Bulls color XI... I got Playoff 12 (size 10) and French Blue 12 (size 10.5) andI only wear my Playoffs like once or twice a year cuz they're too snug for me now... so why would I buy a brand new pair size 10 knowing that in the 12I'm a true 10.5 ? ? ? ? If you weren't asking for the highest possible price you could've sold them by now... they're worth $160 tops, w/ the1/2 CDP box....

Doesnt matter if I get the Jams or not. I got 2000 SJs. It would've been nice for a local head to show some Regional love on this release thats all....

ohwell.gif

I dont want any trouble man.... was just trying to cook up somethin where we both could benefit... last text i sent said "if i could fit" u said letu know ASAP....

my point is u coulda prepaid and held my Jams on the Regional = local tip plus anybody else tryna grab these in town thats an NT'er (ryaneff23)

Helping without expectation of benefit= someone buying your Taxis for a good price.... one good turn deserves another

nerd.gif

need2sell, you need2chill. And stop advertising that $$*% in this thread. Put it in your sig or something.

That's why if you bought the shoes I was gonna help ya out. You didn't buy rhem nor have you bought them so now your on your own. I gave you plenty of chances to text me back.
After I texted you the 160 offer
Doesn't matter...u have the item that u want moved its no sweat to me and I been in this game for over ten years if I want the Space JamsI'm getting them, at retail. I was around for the first release and have a nice icy pair of those as well...so I don't need and never needed your helpI was just trying to make the release easier on me. Are u an NT member to try and get paid, like are u a shoe store employee wannabe reseller or what? Istarted this thread a couple years ago for all the Nebraska (mainly Omaha) NT'ers to share info and HOOK EACH OTHER UP.

$160 is a good price for the Taxis, but I don't believe I can fit them and I told u that before you even split the CDP and chose to keep those crappy XIsthat I didn't think I could fit them. I was trying to help u move them and would have bought them but you're rude, with the slightest bit of arrogance.U think cuz you work at a shoe store that you're better than me or somethin? As far as collections go post in Sneaker Showcase I bet the farm I'lleclipse however and whatever Jordans you have...but u probably don't have much of a collection cuz u seem to just be on here tryna get paid, hence yourscreen name....

Cant Knocc the Hu$tle need2sell do your thing. But you should be nicer to the local heads and learn the value of helping your fellow man.

Peace cuz....

Copped for retail from my usual spot at 10AM with no problems size 11.... never doubted it for a second my guy held my pair and it was a breeze
(I'm lying I was spooked from about 5-8AM )
embarassed.gif

Now need2sell see how silly u look???? U still can't move your Taxis and me and ryaneff23 copped for retail with relative ease he waited for an hour thatsit and I didn't have to wait at all just strolled to the Westroads at 10AM and got it in.... and due to your need to be arrogant and refuse to help uswithout benefit to yourself I have officially blacclisted u in the Nebraska thread and boycott your weaksauce FNL at OakView....

Good day have fun tryin to resell these Space Jams... cuz if u got them I know thats what you're going to do....

Yup, outa the three people I knew that put work in (me, Retro/0024, and another buddy), all three got pairs. This release was crazy, but the weather wasthe only real bad part for me. The Jams are beautiful though. Thanks for hookin it up Need.
indifferent.gif

oh no don't blacklist me from your awesome Nebraska board. Glad you "walked in" and picked them up, considering we were sold out at 7:00 am

Champs at the Westroads FTW loser 10:03 AM dont make me post a receipt... you would never catch me west of 108th street buddy....

glasses.gif

^What a cornball I told you I'm plugged in dude^... you're still stucc with the Taxis and I'm onto some other business
wink.gif

Anyways I got a tip for two local spots that might still be sitting on some Space Jams, if you're interested but not hyped PM me....

(can't confirm anything because of the holiday and the weather, hence the "not hyped" part)

glasses.gif

What up NE? Dang Need, what did you do?
laugh.gif

Got my Space Jams from FTL here in Lincoln, but I'm hoping to come up on another pair to hoop in once the b-grades hit the Nike outlets. Need to keep myeyes peeled for that...

Hope everyone got theirs!

Originally Posted by OneSole

laugh.gif

Got my Space Jams from FTL here in Lincoln, but I'm hoping to come up on another pair to hoop in once the b-grades hit the Nike outlets. Need to keep my eyes peeled for that...

Your boy need2sell was exposed as a reseller and he deleted all his posts and dipped to craigslist to try and flip his SJs for $450
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I started this thread years ago hoping to create a small but fierce network of Omaha/Lincoln NT'ers and anyone else local to show some love and plug all ofus in. He came in here strong tryna be a re-seller and we didn't appreciate it

Welcome bacc

saw that ad for $150 good looks... I be all over Omaha tryna clean up trust... I got '00 Concords way less yellow than that with OG '96 box 4 sale ortrade for about the same price and mine are in way better condition just one little tear on top of the tongue anybody interested I'm tryna move them...ryaneff23 where u at cuz ????

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by OneSole

laugh.gif

Got my Space Jams from FTL here in Lincoln, but I'm hoping to come up on another pair to hoop in once the b-grades hit the Nike outlets. Need to keep my eyes peeled for that...

Your boy need2sell was exposed as a reseller and he deleted all his posts and dipped to craigslist to try and flip his SJs for $450
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I started this thread years ago hoping to create a small but fierce network of Omaha/Lincoln NT'ers and anyone else local to show some love and plug all of us in. He came in here strong tryna be a re-seller and we didn't appreciate it

Welcome bacc

Hopefully now I won't get anymore pm's from him trying to sell his shoes.
tired.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR NEBRASKA NIKETALKERS ! ! ! !

Here's to hoping we all become more familiar with each other

3rd year in a row I'm hoping for a Summer Shoe Summit
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Damn, I stopped checkin this thread for a few days and it blows up a little. We should keep it goin strong.

Refrigerator- Good lookin out on that, I'm sure someone will eventually pick those up. They look like they're in decent condition, if you look abovethe piss yellow sole.

OneSole- I'm in the same boat. If I get to the B-Grades before theyre gone I'm buyin as many 10.5/11's as I can. LOL @ Hopefully now I won'tget anymore pm's from him trying to sell his shoes.
tired.gif

Retro- I'll start checkin in here more often, let's get this thread goin.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone sees any Space Jams anywhere in a 10.5 or 11, let me know. Or pick em up for me, and I'll have a little tip foryour troubles. Happy New Year everyone.

Back
Top Bottom