???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

That sucks agent, and thanks for the welcome. I just looked over the cool greys and the wht/red 13's and both looked good, however the cool grey quality was better than the 13's.

Hopefully the Doernebecher 3 quality will be up there. I get them today!

Finally broke down and picked up some flints today. Saw the cg's in person. Can't wait! 1 more week!

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

Do you guys know anywhere in Omaha that has either the spizike or six rings winter boots? I would like to see/try on before I decide to buy them. Thanks!
ryansoxfan, you still looking for the winterized spizikes or six rings?

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Jersey Gardens update:

Winterized Spizikes - brown/black - $109.99
Jordan 2010 - black - $69.99
Lebron VII Low - dunkman colorway - $109.99 (only sz 10 and 11.5)
various ACG and Nike Boots for around $70-$90

all scattered sizes
Looks like they're at the Nike outlets.

how did everyone do??i got a few pair..and i know ryansoxfan got his pairs..havent heard from agent yet

how did everyone do??i got a few pair..and i know ryansoxfan got his pairs..havent heard from agent yet

What up guys?

I know Agent got himself a 10.5 and an 11.  I think he got a pair for his girl, too.  I was able to get a pair of 10.5 from NDC.  If you're still looking to trade for a 10.5, I might do that.  I'll try my 10.5 on tomorrow and see if I'd rather do 11, then I'll let you know. 

I might go around Omaha on Sunday and see if any pairs are sitting.  I doubt it, but the Infrared pack and MS 6s sat for a while, so who knows...

Cool. I got the 11 coming in the mail. They are for my brother and he wears a 10.5 I will see how they fit him when they get here.

I got my 10.5 in the CG and just got confirmation email on the Kobe VI Grinch 
pimp.gif
  Good week for me.  Good luck on finding any sitting around, I got a buddy looking for a 10.5 but I think he is outta luck for retail.

Greetings gents, happy holidays....

As my boy RyanEff reported, I did get an 11, 10.5 for myself and a 7Y for my wifey and the 9C for Agent Jr.
laugh.gif

I apologize I wasnt of more assistance, I didn't do any recon for these (I've gotten spoiled since I've solidified my contacts) so I was a little off-beat....

We really, really need to chew over the idea of "Sneaker-thugging" future releases like this.... basically just crew up and pool info, resources and what have you to secure as many pairs as possible. For personals, re-sells, doesn't matter to me I just like to be in control.... I've got FTL/Champs all the way in effect, so I'm confident I can be the informational conduit.... but we'll see how you all feel....

So, what's next up for you guys for drops???? I'm thinkin Cement 3s and Playoff/All-Star 13s (x2) <<<<those were my 1st Jordan ever; end of my freshman year in high school, 1998.... damn its been a long ride since then when it comes to this sneaker game....

smokin.gif

I was able to scoop my size 10.  Also got the christmas LeBrons coming from Eastbay.  I think next up will be the Playoff 13's in Feb.  Not sure about the Cement III's next month.  I still got 2 pairs of the '03 retros.  I guess it'll depend on how good the quality is...or if I get suckered in for the retro box.
embarassed.gif

You guys are gonna be the doormat for the Big Ten sorry to say....

GO OHIO STATE, SATELLITE FAN SINCE EDDIE GEORGE WON THE HEISMAN IN 1995

Who's up for White/Cement 3s with the OG box????

NO PRE-ORDERIN GUYS, WE CAN GET ANYTHING WITHOUT GOIN THAT ROUTE 
tired.gif

J/K, but at least see if I can do anything for you before you pay retail x2 or retail + $100 for factory un-finished B-grades

Everybody getting the cement 3's? Sounds like the Lincoln FTL only got 22 pairs in so they might be kinda hard to get.

Anybody get Cements???? Spots wasn't even openin early in the O.... but I wasn't trippin good things to those who wait.... and I got mine....

Yep. I walked in FTL around 10am and they still had most of theirs. But no toddlers sizes so I gotta find those online.

Back
Top Bottom