???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

Agent - Is anywhere in Omaha getting the Black/Red/Blue AJF5? They are the only fusion 5 that I want and we only got the Black/Red at my store...

Who's gettin 21/2 ? ? ? Anybody lookin to keep the XX1 and get rid of the 2 ? ? ?
nerd.gif

EDIT: This is Agent I'm moving under my alias...
glasses.gif

Hey, has anyone heard anything about a new boutique in downtown Lincoln? It's on 13th & P St. next to the Rococco. I saw some guy walking in thereyesterday wearing a ALife tee and some pink kicks. I think it's called Two64. I wonder if they'll have clothing and shoes.

It's not open yet. There's paper covering the windows so you really can't see inside but when I walked past there it looked like they were closeto being done. I have no idea when it opens though.

UPDATE: I walked past the shop again today and there is a sign on the front door that says they open on Saturday (5/10). Again the name of the shop is Two64and it is located on the corner of 13th & P st. in downtown Lincoln. They've already got some clothing hanging up next to the window. I stilldon't know if they'll sell shoes though.

I went and checked out that shop Two64 that opened today. They sell those eastcoast and westcoast brands like 10Deep, Mishka, Alife, Foreign Family, Staple,Lemar & Dauley, and Crooks and Castles. The only shoes they had were JB Classics, Alife and Clae. No Nikes and no Jordans. The shop is pretty niceinside though.

Nice, I might have to go check it out and maybe pick up a t shirt or something. It would be nice if they could get an account with JB or Nike too...

Didn't cop. I was in Valentine fishing all week. If the 17's were a better color I might have tho. The only two packs I am really looking for arethe 16/7 and the 11/12.

You get yours?

Yeah I copped 'em, first time gettin up early for me since the FR 3...I'm hopin by some miracle they're still around this weekend so I can putanother on layaway...I gotta get my 14/9 out they're collectin dust in the storeroom and some dumb-!@@ employee probably sold them or took them home...anyways I'm extra amounts of hyped for the 16/7 I need some 16s for my collection and an OG color 7 is definitely the business....

Anyone get the white/red XX3? No stores in Lincoln had them so I stayed up all night for NDC... should have woken up early instead
ohwell.gif
oh well. Any stores in Omaha have them Agent?

Wilder idk I didn't want the white/red XX3 so I didn 't pay much attention to them...I haven't seen them at any of the spots though so we mighthave got passed over...copped the Father's Day 1's this weekend though and saw the Olympic 6...I kind of want those but the 16/7 CDP takes priority...welcome to NT and MidWest forum DayoBrunte
smokin.gif

whats good retro, I noticed you're in Omaha too and I shot you a comment a while back. What part of Omaha you at?

anyone getting the countdown pack on the 21st? I may still cop em but but I'm kinda waiting for the XX3 navy lows July 12, I can pretty much do without theVII's & XVI's. I can't wait for the bred's and taxi's to come out in December.

I definitely got the 16/7 it is the best CDP quality-wise IMO...very true to OG form and no out of the box scuffs and/or creases...bulletproof love to my boyPick99 for bringin through my Barons on Father's Day
smokin.gif

'preciate ya bro...

DayoBrunte what size you wear I got mad heat F/S/T PM me

Just got back from Omaha last week after seeing my Tar Heels lose in the College World Series. I live in Kansas but frequent Omaha often because of family. Isthere any other shoe stores besides the main ones at the malls? I didn't get a chance to make it to Finishline @ Crossroads but that is the best shoe storethat I've been too and that includes the ones in Kansas City.

was anyone outside through that massive storm? I was on 72nd/pacific in Omaha RIGHT when the crazy pat hit and my car was lifted while i was inside...i'm happy I'm alive. I hope yall are safe.

I was off 144th and Harrison coming from work at 5:00. That was the worst weather I have ever driven in. Shame on me for trying to beat the storm so I could beat home with my girl when she was at her moms in midtown.

YEA !!!! ppl from nebraska!! even though theres only like 6 ppl haha

yea tha storm was crazy.
my dad was coming home from work in downtown omaha and he couldnt get out cuz he said it was flooded or somethin...

anywho...
are there any good jordan stores around here?

FNL at Crossroads is NOT the best spot around anymore trust me...I can't give up the ghost but there is a spot crushin FNL that's where I make all myruns and they still have ALL CDPs escept for the 13/10 and 14/9 so PM me if you're interested...one to another Nebraskan...

19/4 CDP ? ? ? I gotta pass I think...too many bills and some legal judgments are deep in my poccets this month...I'm getting my Driver's Licensereinstated though so I can take some out of town trips finally after 4 years...

Back
Top Bottom